palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
You are completely wrong, the update with Ellie cannot be worse or better than the update with Sophia, since Ellie is also very hot and loved by many! People are annoyed by the time spent on developing the update and the game in general!
While I'd agree that people are generally annoyed with the development, one could argue that updates without Sophia are only adding to the current downward trend in numbers, as can be seen here;

lpgraph.png

There is a more visible downward trend for this update in particular. Last time we've seen such a drop was back in ~April 2022, right after the first (disappointing) release of animations in update 01 of PD13. The initial hype had L&P's Patreon at record numbers back then, followed by a massive drop when people realized this is only another means to slow development down further. He's never been able to reach these numbers again.

As for the current update, is it because Sophia won't have any screentime, or possibly the amount of development time required for this event? Or both. Hard to say, but L&P isn't doing himself any favors either way.

ed44

Nov 28, 2018
hey guys I need some help ever since update 0.185 I think I can't seem to be able to open the game I click on it and nothing happens not normally not in administrator mode I have tried the compressed version but it's the same can anyone help?

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I've been a Lurker in this thread for a year now. I've wanted to ask this for a long time; and its that...recently... does it seem like LP originally thought Dylan and Ellie were just side-note prop characters.?.. And is only NOW building them up to be core to AWAM's story? I've played since the beginning and the story of A Wife and Mother seemed to be about Sophia building deeper relationships with so many others (Neighbours/Workers/Boss/Students) rather than her own family.

I think LP REALLY underestimated how popular the incest fanbase was, especially Dylan/Sophia routes. In the beginning, her "moments" with her son seemed to be tongue-in-cheek means to add to her "filthiness" as opposed to building up that incest story-line. One moment two years ago that really had me for loop was Sophia would be absolutely fine to french kiss her own daughter naked in the shower...whilst (in the same day) her son taking a peek at her in a dress... ABSOLUTE NO NO

Sophia had this wall with Dylan that just seemed so off EVEN with players going the filthy route. But the worst was yet to come

It reached its Apex of confusion when players found out that to increase Dylan's incest relationship with his mom, they had to "willingly" take part in being exploited by her son's bully, and then send Dylan away to boarding school (Like... wtf! I'm still reeling from LP's thought process for that even after a year!)

After playing the new patch it's obvious... LP did a complete 180 with Sophia/Dylan's relationship and although I very much enjoyed the update. I feel as though LP is rushing to add in these moments which should have been there since the beginning. To make Ellie/Sophia or Dylan/Sophia story-lines work...Wife and Mother needs to do some trimming before to the full game is released.

LP needs to REMOVE storylines people have no interest in pursuing. A poll to see the most unpopular storylines/relationships should be done for LP's community. The character popularity poll showed which characters people want more out of this game and it surprised no one (except LP) that Dylan and Ellie were the most popular.

I believe LP can make an amazing full release, but it def needs more build up with the characters the fanbase likes. Even if LP didn't think much of Dylan and Ellie since AWAM's inception, I believe LP is making the correct steps to building up their relationship. It just needs to happen organically in the patches to come
Tbh whenever I voted where I wanted to see more Dylan action or more Ellie action in the story..I always thought of how LP will develop the story that will result and effect the main character path i.e. Sohpia/Dylan route or Sophia/Ellie route....I never thought that Dylan will have his own story with all the girls leaving sophia aside and same goes for Ellie.

And I think this pyjama party update is one of the biggest update he is bringing after launch of this game...I think this game was launched with 800/900 renders..and now this recent update with 600 renders where we might not see much about Sophia's path. So yea this update may be the secondary story...but tbh I was never interested in Dylan/Ellie path why ellie dylan doesnt get around as long as LP provide good story of Sophia/dylan and Sophia/Ellie route...but here we are.. will see how it goes.

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
View attachment 3116860
Sophia is really a hottest woman in Awam, you can't even compare ellie/ellie's friends/patricia/julia/nathalie, these women are totally waste of time to render thats why i keep saying sophia/sam, their chemistry is just amazing and worth the money of patrons
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
don´t forget Patricia and Marie(and her Milf mom)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
don´t forget Patricia and Marie(and her Milf mom)
You know PD13 is definitely the boobs day.
We saw not only Sophia's tits(like 10 times),but also Amber,Julia,Marie and Jennifer.
And maybe Ellie,Christine,Naomi and Aimee.

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
View attachment 3116860
Sophia is really a hottest woman in Awam, you can't even compare ellie/ellie's friends/patricia/julia/nathalie, these women are totally waste of time to render thats why i keep saying sophia/sam, their chemistry is just amazing and worth the money of patrons

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
The most we can expect is a blowjob done in secret from one of the girls-most likely Christine.
But if the dev wants to keep the progress at same level as Sophia-we will end with a handjob.
Idk, LP has got good renders for sure..his scene whether HJ or anything is definitely better than other games and different. The only thing is that his story..no matter even Dylan get sex with christine or ellie in this update but it will not bring that much impact to the story without sophia. Yea it will be enjoyable but without Sophia, this update even with 600 renders will be like an incomplete story update to me.
Imagine if he would have done an update of 600 renders with Sophia from where he left the story... it would be so hot and I would be eagerly waiting for the update.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes