derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
Top Ten Favorite Images

Since we have a bit of time before the next release arrives, I compiled a list of my Top Ten Favorite Images in the game. Subject to change on a whim, I didn’t spend a whole lot of time researching it. I could easily come up with ten more. The order listed here is simply in game chronological order.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
troll moderator or i miss something.nice way to start 2024 with a big update with ellie and Christine :love: and the other two girls.

Reactions: Kitiuuu

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
What's going on?

14 of my posts with different writing dates and writing times were deleted all at once on the same day and at the same time.

Are my posts deleted simply because I wrote a complaint, not because of forum rules? Even past posts?

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Ok ok, the moderators are trolling, Christmas games for fun?! I can play too, I think this update will be the best of all the updates, the genius of L&P always gives his best and never disappoints, do you think they will have an orgy in the room? I honestly think that Dylan will lose his virginity with Sam, call me crazy, but I've seen how they look at each other and there's fire there, peace and love.

trolling-is-an-honored-profession-leland-townsend.gif

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Do all the game forums on f95zone have on-thread and off-thread?

Or is it a rite of passage that users have to go through every time the administrator changes?

Reactions: keefer43

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
What's going on?

14 of my posts with different writing dates and writing times were deleted all at once on the same day and at the same time.

Are my posts deleted simply because I wrote a complaint, not because of forum rules? Even past posts?
This is a conspiracy))) The moderator received a bribe))))) Urgently convene the UN Security Council))) Enemies and the author of the game are against Sofia being fucked)))

Reactions: tofhdns

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Ok ok, the moderators are trolling, Christmas games for fun?! I can play too, I think this update will be the best of all the updates, the genius of L&P always gives his best and never disappoints, do you think they will have an orgy in the room? I honestly think that Dylan will lose his virginity with Sam, call me crazy, but I've seen how they look at each other and there's fire there, peace and love.

View attachment 3196801
In what place would this be the best update? Buy glasses! ))) The school blackmail branch is interesting, music lessons. But to call the bottle game the best, it's a scribe)))

sssaam.cindy.2019

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
The stupidity of going on STEAM. Part of the community knows how long the game has been developed and when some people purchase it in STEAM, they will see that some of the content does not exist at all, but only preludes to sex. Then this fool will catch a bunch of negative reviews for the game.
Steam is huge, almost anyone is on Steam and with Sales you can reach people who never would have known about Patreon.
Probably kids can buy Steam cards versus not having a card for Patreon recurring pay
It’s about advertising :cool:
New kids growing is another market

In my case Steam in huge compared to any other revenue stream.

Reactions: Chaosguy

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Steam is huge, almost anyone is on Steam and with Sales you can reach people who never would have known about Patreon.
Probably kids can buy Steam cards versus not having a card for Patreon recurring pay
It’s about advertising :cool:
New kids growing is another market

In my case Steam in huge compared to any other revenue stream.
The fact is that the STEAM is also narrowly focused. Yes, there are more people there, but the failure of the game is louder and more painful. In STEAM, the game is doomed to fail.

Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes