sssaam.cindy.2019

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
The update will be released in January. Since the start of new autopayments.
I used to think the same, but I see the number of subscribers is always around 1.800 ... since there was no update in December, I would expect to see a drop.
Maybe people are very eager on New Years Eve when they have more time :unsure: ??? who knows what's the logic

Reactions: ZARA-LOVE

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
unlocked now. Going to nuke a lot. So if you bitch about it in a ticket, it will be closed. OT thread has leaked over here. Keep it there https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-offtopic-discussion.111628
what the hell are you talking about? my posts are never OT

seems you just nuked a bunch of posts and didn't care what people were talking about in some posts

most annoying thing? I can't even remember what I posted lol I do know, I rarely ever go OT and usually never do.

I had 4 posts nuked

another edit, because I see who is posting in the thread now and it pretty much guarantees to me that the thread did go OT.

Last edited:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Rather than calling each other out for not being able to read maybe the moderators thought the conversation should pivot back to the important questions like why, after two weeks in San Alejo and six years of development, no one in-game has gotten into Sophia's pants yet?

To be fair, how on earth could the events of the upcomming release possibly generate genuine interest? The dev is clearly getting bored with Sophia's story and is committing enourmous time and effort into Dylan's.

If he needed a change of pace, maybe he should have done a Christmas/holiday themed episode that starts at bed time Chrsitmas Eve, follows Sophia's bedtime routine, and then enters Sophia's dreams that night? Maybe she dreams about all the romantic/sexual events that happened between the conclusion of the game's 30 playable days and Christmas. Maybe a menu of options?
Sohpia dreams about:
  • That time she and [] got caught doing []
  • What happened with [] at the []
  • The first time she and [] did []
Just something to break up his tedium. 30 Renders for set-up, 150 for each option, and an animation for each. Surely that could have been completed and be ready for this week.

Dec 29, 2021
Well you could really delete 95 percent of the thread. It's all just repetitions.
Are the posts actually triggered automatically or is this done by artificial intelligence? I can't imagine anyone spending so much time commenting on a game like this. :unsure: :LOL:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes