rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Christmas statistics :lepew:

13,208 - Renders produced
713 - Current update

13,921 - Total production so far (1)

20,000 - Total plan to produce
12,125 - Normal deviation expected 60%

32,125 - Final product expected (13,921 x 30/13) (2)

18,204 - Renders to be produced (2) - (1)

1,820 Renders / year to finish the project in 10 years

Achievable???

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018

713 - Current update

Achievable???
I can not argue towards your calculations but probably your result is wrong :D :D :D. Merry Christmas mate.

Reactions: rAmSiMaL
Jan 20, 2022
Now that I think the way story is progressing, if instead of Dylan to be a second MC, if we would have voted for Sam for second MC, I think this sleepover party would have been much more hornier
I've come up with a name, so it's called "Neighbor Boy and Art Master":LOL:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

713 - Current update

Achievable???
Well.The original plan was 10 000 renders.
I bet now he is aiming for at least 40 000.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
The tension of this event is largely based on the fact that Dylan and Ellie are siblings. The story between Dylan and Ellie, as Sophia's children, runs through the whole game, and is not something you can just swap for Sam.

Generally speaking, the Sam vs Dylan discussion that took place here a few months ago was completely pointless. Do you really want to rehash that now?
I like Dylan as a cuckold who enjoy sophia being enjoyed with other guys, similarly it could have been with Ellie too.

I just don't understand if someone has any fantasy and enjoy few things, why few guys on forum come to attack on that point of view. I am not here for rehash or anything. I just said, it would have been more hornier if Dylan enjoy his sis getting cuckold by his friend. There wont be any scene, but a tease this way he could have satisfied two groups one who enjoy teen tease and second cuckold.
Rest Dylan enjoying this can show that he has incest towards his sis and mom too. But anyways, I didn't even said anything against anyone's point of view..but there are few people who always like to force their point of view on others like whatever you have mentioned. You have your own fantasy, I am not against it.
I was just trying to say, I would have liked it that way more.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I like Dylan as a cuckold who enjoy sophia being enjoyed with other guys, similarly it could have been with Ellie too.

I just don't understand if someone has any fantasy and enjoy few things, why few guys on forum come to attack on that point of view. I am not here for rehash or anything. I just said, it would have been more hornier if Dylan enjoy his sis getting cuckold by his friend. There wont be any scene, but a tease this way he could have satisfied two groups one who enjoy teen tease and second cuckold.
Rest Dylan enjoying this can show that he has incest towards his sis and mom too. But anyways, I didn't even said anything against anyone's point of view..but there are few people who always like to force their point of view on others like whatever you have mentioned. You have your own fantasy, I am not against it.
Oops, there was something completely different in your post (Sam instead of Dylan). And the fact that you were contradicted has nothing to do with an opinion being forced upon you. It's just about how the story has developed so far and what possibilities there are now as a result.
Of course, everyone here has their own fantasies and wishes and I'm sure you'll still be able to enjoy Dylan as a cuck, but not yet at this event. I think your time will come the next day during or after the soccer match.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XaGnard and Bane71

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
713 - Current update

Achievable???
Nah.

PD13 will end up with roughly 3500 renders alone, taking 2 years+~2 months of development. I don't expect following PD's to have less renders (with very few exceptions, possibly) considering the numbers are only going up.

Remaining renders to be produced for the 17PD's to come are more likely in the 60.000+ range. L&P's 20.000 render plan can be completely ignored for obvious reasons.

At current pace, a finished game can be expected in roughly 36 years and 10 months. Rising tendency, several years added on annual basis.

That said, I'm guessing your post is more satire than anything, so... Merry Christmas. :D

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Nah.

PD13 will end up with roughly 3500 renders alone, taking 2 years+~2 months of development. I don't expect following PD's to have less renders (with very few exceptions, possibly) considering the numbers are only going up.

Remaining renders to be produced for the 17PD's to come are more likely in the 60.000+ range. L&P's 20.000 render plan can be completely ignored for obvious reasons.

At current pace, a finished game can be expected in roughly 36 years and 10 months. Rising tendency, several years added on annual basis.

That said, I'm guessing your post is more satire than anything, so... Merry Christmas. :D
At the pace we're going, PD 30 could have infinite renders. It would be in perpetual development.

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
I think few people made multiple accounts just to contradict others point of views...they dont have their own review but they sure are first to give facepalms and fight on other people views and reviews...lol..sometimes you can see different accounts saying same thing to one person in different abusive ways lol

Reactions: nexer

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Nah.

Just an extrapolation and nothing more than that ;)

I expect the number of renders to peak on PD16 where many events are expected to occur…

After that I expect a decline.

PD17 for example should be rather short focused on Sophia’s parents visit and PD18 on Aiden’s next task…

41 years of production is a lot… it means that he should work till late 60’s early 70’s to finish it…

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018

Please don't get me wrong, I'm also looking forward to Dylan's cuckold (or better voyeur) path. I really like the idea of Dylan trying to get Sophia together with other guys/girls so that he has a chance to watch her have some action. As hzjujk said, there will be most likely updates to come with this kind of content.

But this has absolutely nothing to do with the current event, which takes the story between Dylan and Ellie further and has absolutely nothing to do with Sam. Your proposed change would ruin exactly what I'm looking forward to in this update.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes