athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
Hello guys, I've been enjoying playing the games here on this website for a while and now i the idea came to me for create one, based on my own stories and experiences, actually mine and those of some close friends but I would bring them all together in just one character, as if it were all me. But anyway, I have the whole script in my mind, but I have no idea how I would do it with the visual part, could any of you help me? where to get some models? what should I do? Where can I set up the scenes and create the look of the characters more easily? I will thank everyone who tries to help me with great affection :3
Start from some courses and tutorial videos on YouTube called like - Daz3D for Beginners or Daz3D Tutorial and learn step by step. In addition to them - tutorial vids on Ren'py such as - Ren'py Tutorial + How to create your own novel. Thanks to this, you will have at least some kind of knowledge base. At least some kind of foundation.

Characters, houses, apartments, cars, clothes, etc. at the link below. Took it, cook it. Later.

Ah, one more thing... buy yourself some kind of medicine... just in case, you know))
To use it when you realize how many time of your personal life you will have to sacrifice for all of this)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If he were clever, he'd include a single scene where Sofia is either surfing the web, intrigued by the topic of incestuous relationships, or lost in thoughts about Dylan while he's off at the party. This would help maintain the intrigue and engagement of the audience.
Except that as far as we know, Sophia has absolutely no clue that Ellie is present. So no reason to conclude anything incestuous is taking place.
Hello guys, I've been enjoying playing the games here on this website for a while and now i the idea came to me for create one, based on my own stories and experiences, actually mine and those of some close friends but I would bring them all together in just one character, as if it were all me. But anyway, I have the whole script in my mind, but I have no idea how I would do it with the visual part, could any of you help me? where to get some models? what should I do? Where can I set up the scenes and create the look of the characters more easily? I will thank everyone who tries to help me with great affection :3
Head to the fan art thread. Might be an artist there to take your idea on

Reactions: mulerider

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
What about the art class, or the sisters kiss, or her orgasm with Antonio?
I included an image from the art class in the first batch, although there are numerous other candidates in that event. There are still plenty of real good images left, so don't make me post a third or fourth or fifth list!:ROFLMAO: But since you brought it up, here is something from the sisters kissing that I had lying around:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Aimee is the most attractive, hot and sexy girl in this game after Sophia, Ellie, Patricia, Alyssa and Amber. L&P could have introduced Aimee a little earlier in the game.
Trust me,that is early,considering how much more time will take for completion of the game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: palmtrees89

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Aimee is the most attractive, hot and sexy girl in this game after Sophia, Ellie, Patricia, Alyssa and Amber. L&P could have introduced Aimee a little earlier in the game.
Except that her and Naomi are likely Genesis 9 character models, that didn't exist the 7 or so years ago, when we met some of Ellie's friends.

Back then it was Genesis 3

Reactions: locq4169

Phoenix1269

Dec 23, 2023
I think we are closer to the end than the beginning and not in a good way. I think this is a Oxymoron... Aimeright?
We are on Day 13. How can we be closer to the end?? LOL
oh man I never imagined it would take years for a game developer to develop 13 play days.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes