Bbkkss11

Oct 14, 2023
Hello there and sorry for the big text, but I had to say since this game is absurdly taking so long to have some vagina action...First time commenting... but just a little reminder from the early days of this game... 6 or 7 years ago I believe?... L&P - " But now it won't take thaaaat long for the next days cause I already got everything and especially the experience! But it still will take a while cause I want to create perfect scenes which I also need to edit in photoshop! I'm planning to release an update for every new playable day, every 4-6 weeks (depending on how many events on that day and how enormous they are!)".... for real, photoshop editing is not something I would do to take a long time (I really dont see a lot of difference between these images and other games, and I see better quality ones that are progressing in less than 7 years, or already had a lot of fuck with mc/fc or girlfriend, and with a good history/plot), 4k images for those games are just lost space in your pc (not sure if this game has a 4k, but just talking about a lot of those VNs releasing 4k), since daz has not very good textures to be seen and most people doesnt have a 4k monitor, and daz models are not very good tesselated (even in 4k if the 3d model has texture of 1080p, you wont see 4k, only a big image of a model with a texture of 1080p, and daz I think has 1080p as maximum for model texture), most of them look like dolls, the best ones are the victoria 9 hd ones since those are more face accurate (some are basically scans of known actresses or actors, or real people models... and you can find here in this site a lot of downloadable models with tesselation and texture), stay with hd/full hd (talking to the people who doesnt know about resolutions, in daz, I believe only victoria 9 has 4k or are hd textures and we dont look to the characters pores, so its a lost time for render and space), if you do some kind of FX or filter in photoshop, probably make actions so this will pass this process very fast (you can do saved actions to various images in sequence).... this game did the first updates if not fast, more focused in the plot and was objective, now is really obvious the creator wants to keep pumping the money and does 1 step and back 2 (he had all the plot or more than half of the days if I remember well... he said somewhere in the comments a long time ago), this long time to not have sex with the main character is ridiculous, and do not come talk about "realistic history" because this game is not at all and never was (a mother cant use bikini in front of son?! is she from some middle east country?) (maybe he does not have ideas for a new game and is afraid to lose the patrons? but be sure you can do new stuff, even with characters from this game, like sams mother for example, maybe even about her teen days and her family (maybe a history about her mother? if you want to maintain an older woman main character... look I gave an idea for the next game if you want "but I want credits :D"))...... why so long to have sex, dylan already have the necessary for sex, same as sam....and husband since he is a husband?!... the most laboring part was to make scenarios prepared and you have most of them prepared if not all (I know a little about 3d and renders, and for sure you already have a good pc for the money you got... and the early days you had a not so good pc... you said that and was going to buy 2 good pcs by the time, and probably have a team working now).... for real this woman right now has webs in her vagina.... 7 years dude, patrons must be some teenagers to be paying until now or forgot they are paying.... if the animations are taking most of the time, release first without animations and after release the animation pack... and dont diverge from the plot, if the next update is not with sofia, at least needs to advance her plot in a way, otherwise is just milking.
Someone plss make a summary

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Hello there and sorry for the big text, but I had to say since this game is absurdly taking so long to have some vagina action...First time commenting... but just a little reminder from the early days of this game... 6 or 7 years ago I believe?... L&P - " But now it won't take thaaaat long for the next days cause I already got everything and especially the experience! But it still will take a while cause I want to create perfect scenes which I also need to edit in photoshop! I'm planning to release an update for every new playable day, every 4-6 weeks (depending on how many events on that day and how enormous they are!)".... for real, photoshop editing is not something I would do to take a long time (I really dont see a lot of difference between these images and other games, and I see better quality ones that are progressing in less than 7 years, or already had a lot of fuck with mc/fc or girlfriend, and with a good history/plot), 4k images for those games are just lost space in your pc (not sure if this game has a 4k, but just talking about a lot of those VNs releasing 4k), since daz has not very good textures to be seen and most people doesnt have a 4k monitor, and daz models are not very good tesselated (even in 4k if the 3d model has texture of 1080p, you wont see 4k, only a big image of a model with a texture of 1080p, and daz I think has 1080p as maximum for model texture), most of them look like dolls, the best ones are the victoria 9 hd ones since those are more face accurate (some are basically scans of known actresses or actors, or real people models... and you can find here in this site a lot of downloadable models with tesselation and texture), stay with hd/full hd (talking to the people who doesnt know about resolutions, in daz, I believe only victoria 9 has 4k or are hd textures and we dont look to the characters pores, so its a lost time for render and space), if you do some kind of FX or filter in photoshop, probably make actions so this will pass this process very fast (you can do saved actions to various images in sequence).... this game did the first updates if not fast, more focused in the plot and was objective, now is really obvious the creator wants to keep pumping the money and does 1 step and back 2 (he had all the plot or more than half of the days if I remember well... he said somewhere in the comments a long time ago), this long time to not have sex with the main character is ridiculous, and do not come talk about "realistic history" because this game is not at all and never was (a mother cant use bikini in front of son?! is she from some middle east country?) (maybe he does not have ideas for a new game and is afraid to lose the patrons? but be sure you can do new stuff, even with characters from this game, like sams mother for example, maybe even about her teen days and her family (maybe a history about her mother? if you want to maintain an older woman main character... look I gave an idea for the next game if you want "but I want credits :D"))...... why so long to have sex, dylan already have the necessary for sex, same as sam....and husband since he is a husband?!... the most laboring part was to make scenarios prepared and you have most of them prepared if not all (I know a little about 3d and renders, and for sure you already have a good pc for the money you got... and the early days you had a not so good pc... you said that and was going to buy 2 good pcs by the time, and probably have a team working now).... for real this woman right now has webs in her vagina.... 7 years dude, patrons must be some teenagers to be paying until now or forgot they are paying.... if the animations are taking most of the time, release first without animations and after release the animation pack... and dont diverge from the plot, if the next update is not with sofia, at least needs to advance her plot in a way, otherwise is just milking.
first-time-meme-first-time.gif

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
At this point the developer should start losing supporters. The guy got lazy and really don't care much about to finish of the game. It turns to never ending story with extremely long period of developing. I agree that the game is good compare many others, but everything has a begging and end. He don't even trying to finish the update till the end of 2023, he did not even release any special scenes or posters for X-mass. He is ungrateful to all his supporters who is giving him money to keep doing this. I remember when the translation and codding took no more than a day or two, now he needs weeks to finish translation. Which means he is not doing it, because why not. After all he need time to spend all his money. Reading your posting you are just hoping for some really good action again but you will be left with empty hands AGAIN! So don't be so exited.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
At this point the developer should start losing supporters. The guy got lazy and really don't care much about to finish of the game. It turns to never ending story with extremely long period of developing. I agree that the game is good compare many others, but everything has a begging and end. He don't even trying to finish the update till the end of 2023, he did not even release any special scenes or posters for X-mass. He is ungrateful to all his supporters who is giving him money to keep doing this. I remember when the translation and codding took no more than a day or two, now he needs weeks to finish translation. Which means he is not doing it, because why not. After all he need time to spend all his money. Reading your posting you are just hoping for some really good action again but you will be left with empty hands AGAIN! So don't be so exited.
The only real way to change the situation is to try it yourself. As soon as you have your own game in comparable quality, preferably within a schedule you published at the beginning of development, there is no reason for people to wait for L&P anymore. :)

BTW, to be honest, I am glad that L&P is not following this trend with the Christmas editions. That makes zero sense for a one-person project, and is usually just bad to useless.

Another thing, whether the game comes out two or three days later or sooner is uninteresting. The problem with AWAM is that development in general takes too long, and that's really nothing new or specific to this update.

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
I'll just say this both Sam and Dylan better have sex before they get to Sophia of both will be 2 pump chumps and done in 2 mins each hence why Sophia needs to have sex with a like Bennett or the janitor first or she going to rethink cheating on hubby when 2 young guys can't last 5mins

Reactions: rAmSiMaL

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
The story development between Mr Bennett and Sophia:

Mr Bennett is that teacher all the high school girls are in love with. His male colleagues envy him but his female colleagues (married or single) love him… Wherever he goes he’s surrounded by admirers…. Students that find every possible reason to ask him questions about his class. Teachers who enjoy to talk to him and be part in his company. The Don Juan of the School… Sophia sees all that from a distance and remembers her crush on a school teacher when she was a teenager herself. She’s daydreaming when suddenly Mr Bennett approaches her and talks to her. Lost in her thoughts Sophia comes back to reality and speaks with him. He’s charming… Every word he says hits Sophia’s heart. Being a wife and mother for 19 years she has forgotten how it is to flirt with the opposite sex! She’s lost and confused… It doesn’t take long for Mr Bennett to realize the effect he has on her. He’s calm and gentle with her, when suddenly the school bell rings. None of them wants to stop the conversation and so Mr Bennett offers her a lunch break date. She accepts and as soon as their respective classes are finished they meet at the restaurant across the street. There she realises that he is the history teacher at Dylan’s class and they start debating about the fairness of the test given to the class. Her motherly instinct prevails and the conversation begins to intensify. He reassures her that the test won’t be the unique indicator to pass the class. His overall performance and some additional tests will be part of his final grade. Bennett demonstrates a unique attitude that melts Sophia’s heart. His teaching style and experience speaks volumes about his character and work ethic. Something that doesn’t go unnoticed by Sophia… After that lunch their conversations during breaks become warmer every day. At home Liam is distant and focused at work. The couple is not feeling the same love and affection for each other… The school organises a night out for the teachers where they have fun, drink and dance… They come close together and the heat brings a kiss and another one. He whispers in her ear and tells her to leave the party… They go to Bennett’s house and they have the time of their lives…

This could have been developed without many renders since the lunch conversation doesn’t require more than 5 renders which are repeated. That part has more text. The warning up and coming closer is just a couple of renders and some narrative. The big event only has some serious requirements.

This is just an example to show that with minimal effort you could produce better content…

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
That's going to be funny if L&P releases an update in the period from 1-13 january.
The week before the birth of Christ and the week after birth of Christ among Orthodox Christians.
Anyone who is offended by L&P for not releasing an update for Christmas will simply have no arguments.

Christmas for Orthodox Christians comes on January 7.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
This is just an example to show that with minimal effort you could produce better content…
True, but that applies to pretty much all adult characters in the game. Not so much for the incest/teen routes as that would require a much more corrupted Sophia imo. Which reminds me that Sophia is somehow getting it on with teens and relatives before anything.... Yeah, it's stupid.

Anyway, the reason for L&P to delay sexual content involving Sophia as much as possible is because in his mind, the game is getting boring after Sophia had sex with someone other than her husband. That's atleast what he says. Obviously that's complete nonsense aslong as the game has a solid, immersive story to offer. Which isn't really the case ever since he went from 1/3rd PD to event based releases in my opinion, but meh...

My theory? It's not so much that he believes the game would become boring, but more about the insanely long development time to achieve some form of story progression which is already a bummer for any supporter. If he were to remove the excitement many people still have for Sophia's "first time" with whatever character, it would surely result in more supporters being unhappy about the slow development, which right now many of them more or less endure to finally make it to the end of the tunnel that is Sophia's sex scenes. If he were to take this "excitement" away, what really is left apart from another 40 years of development? Certainly not a great story to look forward to, especially not since it takes him more than 2 years for a single fucking ingame day. Any immersion is ruined by the stupidly long time between days. Waiting for a couple PD's to be released is not an option either, unless you wanna come back in 10 years. But who in their right mind would do that?

So basically what he's doing is called DLC. Dangle Le Carrot. Yes, that's an insider some people here may remember. lol

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes