Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Aimee is the most attractive, hot and sexy girl in this game after Sophia, Ellie, Patricia, Alyssa and Amber. L&P could have introduced Aimee a little earlier in the game.
Except that her and Naomi are likely Genesis 9 character models, that didn't exist the 7 or so years ago, when we met some of Ellie's friends.

Back then it was Genesis 3

Reactions: locq4169

Phoenix1269

Dec 23, 2023
I think we are closer to the end than the beginning and not in a good way. I think this is a Oxymoron... Aimeright?
We are on Day 13. How can we be closer to the end?? LOL
oh man I never imagined it would take years for a game developer to develop 13 play days.

FourtySix&2

Apr 4, 2022
I included an image from the art class in the first batch, although there are numerous other candidates in that event. There are still plenty of real good images left, so don't make me post a third or fourth or fifth list!:ROFLMAO: But since you brought it up, here is something from the sisters kissing that I had lying around:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The sybian scene was very hot. Too bad L&P didn't develop it further

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Just gonna be blunt here.... Did mom-son do the dirty deed yet or what? What kind of mom-son content we got so far... 6 yrs... puffffff... :HideThePain:

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
Just gonna be blunt here.... Did mom-son do the dirty deed yet or what? What kind of mom-son content we got so far... 6 yrs... puffffff... :HideThePain:
Nope. Hence why I've given up. L&P is milking his patrons at this point. Long updates that go no where. Lost sight of the original narrative. I was a fierce defender of L&P but now quite frankly feel they are taking the piss. Something 6 years into development should NOT be this derived of content and filled with superfluous content that goes no where. It's basically puff pieces. Granted a different field entirely but Daniel Korican can make fantastic updates to his STVP game and he is just one man. I don't get L&P...I really don't

marcoelho

Oct 2, 2017
Edited to help reading :)

Hello there and sorry for the big text, but I had to say since this game is absurdly taking so long to have some vagina action...First time commenting... but just a little reminder from the early days of this game... 6 or 7 years ago I believe?... L&P - " But now it won't take thaaaat long for the next days cause I already got everything and especially the experience! But it still will take a while cause I want to create perfect scenes which I also need to edit in photoshop! I'm planning to release an update for every new playable day, every 4-6 weeks (depending on how many events on that day and how enormous they are!)".

Photoshop/daz/resolution:
for real, photoshop editing is not something I would do to take a long time (I really dont see a lot of difference between these images and other games, and I see better quality ones that are progressing in less than 7 years, or already had a lot of fuck with mc/fc or girlfriend, and with a good history/plot), 4k images for those games are just lost space in your pc (not sure if this game has a 4k, but just talking about a lot of those VNs releasing 4k), since daz has not very good textures to be seen and most people doesnt have a 4k monitor, and daz models are not very good tesselated (even in 4k if the 3d model has texture of 1080p, you wont see 4k, only a big image of a model with a texture of 1080p, and daz I think has 1080p as maximum for model texture), most of them look like dolls, the best ones are the victoria 9 hd ones since those are more face accurate (some are basically scans of known actresses or actors, or real people models.
And you can find here in this site a lot of downloadable models with tesselation and texture), stay with hd/full hd (talking to the people who doesnt know about resolutions, in daz, I believe only victoria 9 has 4k or are hd textures and we dont look to the characters pores, so its a lost time for render and space), if you do some kind of FX or filter in photoshop, probably make actions so this will pass this process very fast (you can do saved actions to various images in sequence).

Focus/pumping/"realistic":
this game did the first updates if not fast, more focused in the plot and was objective, now is really obvious the creator wants to keep pumping the money and does 1 step and back 2 (he had all the plot or more than half of the days if I remember well.
He said somewhere in the comments a long time ago), this long time to not have sex with the main character is ridiculous, and do not come talk about "realistic history" because this game is not at all and never was (a mother cant use bikini in front of son?! is she from some middle east country?) (maybe he does not have ideas for a new game and is afraid to lose the patrons? but be sure you can do new stuff, even with characters from this game, like sams mother for example, maybe even about her teen days and her family (maybe a history about her mother? if you want to maintain an older woman main character... look I gave an idea for the next game if you want "but I want credits :D")).

Time/release the spiders/animation:
why so long to have sex, dylan already have the necessary for sex, same as sam....and husband since he is a husband?!
the most laboring part was to make scenarios prepared and you have most of them prepared if not all (I know a little about 3d and renders, and for sure you already have a good pc for the money you got... and the early days you had a not so good pc... you said that and was going to buy 2 good pcs by the time, and probably have a team working now).
for real this woman right now has webs in her vagina.... 7 years dude, patrons must be some teenagers to be paying until now or forgot they are paying.... if the animations are taking most of the time, release first without animations and after release the animation pack... and dont diverge from the plot, if the next update is not with sofia, at least needs to advance her plot in a way, otherwise is just milking.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes