Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
How old is the game already, five years? I really cant tell if we are at the end of it! How other developers with better image arts and a lot more animations manage to release updates faster than this guy here?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Saip12c and Cedrog

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That's going to be funny if L&P releases an update in the period from 1-13 january.
The week before the birth of Christ and the week after birth of Christ among Orthodox Christians.
Anyone who is offended by L&P for not releasing an update for Christmas will simply have no arguments.

Christmas for Orthodox Christians comes on January 7.
No,what will be more funny is the release to be on January 6
That will be 777 days for PD13-a world record.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
How old is the game already, five years? I really cant tell if we are at the end of it! How other developers with better image arts and a lot more animations manage to release updates faster than this guy here?
What are those games with better image arts? I am genuinely curious what you think has better image quality. L&P does a lot of stuff bad but image quality, for me, is the best from all the VNs.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
What are those games with better image arts? I am genuinely curious what you think has better image quality. L&P does a lot of stuff bad but image quality, for me, is the best from all the VNs.
One of the many problems is that what now is 5 stars renders in 10 years will be 4 stars at best,maytbe even less.
In 20 years - below average and in 30 years-just auful.
So he have to make a remake again and again.Like he is doing now with the renders from 2017.

Reactions: Chaosguy and STRetr

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
This game right here (though abandoned) has much higher quality renders.
I haven't played the game but I tried the first few minutes. I think they are weaker quality than the last updates from AWAM. You just think high resolution means higher quality. But I can do renders like in the game you linked. I can't do render like in AWAM.

One of the many problems is that what now is 5 stars renders in 10 years will be 4 stars at best,maytbe even less.
In 20 years - below average and in 30 years-just auful.
So he have to make a remake again and again.Like he is doing now with the renders from 2017.
I think even in 10 years, this would already be farm from the norm. I imagine AI will progress so much we will get fully realistic images, hard to distinguish from real life photos. But when you put it in these terms we can only laugh at the fact we kind of know and expect this game to still be in development 20-30 years from now because of the slow pace.
I said it before and I'll say it again, I think L&P is working full time on this, as much as he can, that's not the problem. The problem is, he needs help, if he is to get the updates faster and he won't get any probably because he wants to keep all the money.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I haven't played the game but I tried the first few minutes. I think they are weaker quality than the last updates from AWAM. You just think high resolution means higher quality. But I can do renders like in the game you linked. I can't do render like in AWAM.

I think even in 10 years, this would already be farm from the norm. I imagine AI will progress so much we will get fully realistic images, hard to distinguish from real life photos. But when you put it in these terms we can only laugh at the fact we kind of know and expect this game to still be in development 20-30 years from now because of the slow pace.
I said it before and I'll say it again, I think L&P is working full time on this, as much as he can, that's not the problem. The problem is, he needs help, if he is to get the updates faster and he won't get any probably because he wants to keep all the money.
It doesn't even need to get that far. As soon as someone like me knows and distributes a workflow to get the quality he can, he's ruined.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
But I can do renders like in the game you linked
Post one in the fan-art thread if you haven't already. Renders like the ones from the game you guys are talking about aren't done by someone without a bunch of experience in DAZ&Co. These aren't just high-res renders, there's editing involved. You can't just boot up DAZ, pose a couple characters and background assets, render in high-res and call it a day. If that was the case, you'd see high quality renders in probably 4 out of 5 games.

Edit: Just saw a fanart post of yours. You are lightyears away from this quality. Not saying your renders are bad, but they are nowhere near those of the game in question.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes