MobFire

Jan 16, 2022
I've tried running part one on my ubuntu laptop, only to get this response. I've changed permissions, and made the file executable. I've tried running as a program, but it just doesn't run and I don't know why. Any advice would be welcome, thanks. Screenshot from 2023-12-31 00-33-48.png

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Post one in the fan-art thread if you haven't already. Renders like the ones from the game you guys are talking about aren't done by someone without a bunch of experience in DAZ&Co. These aren't just high-res renders, there's editing involved. You can't just boot up DAZ, pose a couple characters and background assets, render in high-res and call it a day. If that was the case, you'd see high quality renders in probably 4 out of 5 games.

Edit: Just saw a fanart post of yours. You are lightyears away from this quality. Not saying your renders are bad, but they are nowhere near those of the game in question.
Those were some fun renders, trying to get Sophia's likeness as much as possible. Sophia is a hard model to get to high quality, because she is originally a G3 and her textures are crap.
The characters in the game you mentioned are G8, with good textures. The lighting is pretty simple.

Here is a render I did just now, with an out of the box character, random pose and HDR. I hope this isn't considered too off-topic.
Random everything.jpg

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
I hope in this updated version there will be something that is not as bad as before, although I doubt that someone will finally fuck her now)))
She (Sophia) is not participating in this event to have sex with Dylan. She is going to say goodbye to him and that’s all her presence. Unless… LP has prepared a short surprise for us… :BootyTime:

Reactions: Chaosguy

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
She (Sophia) is not participating in this event to have sex with Dylan. She is going to say goodbye to him and that’s all her presence. Unless… LP has prepared a short surprise for us… :BootyTime:
in what sense does she ask him?? I want to say that he and Dylan will no longer have sexy puppies like with these SHIT SAM YES?! mmm yes, it looks like I was right, it doesn’t depend on which option the player chooses... Sofia is still a stupid fool for exchanging Dylan for such a ROTTEN NIT LIKE SAM.. I’m distraught :FacePalm: :FacePalm::FacePalm::(:(:(:(:(:(:rolleyes::rolleyes:(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
in what sense does she ask him?? I want to say that he and Dylan will no longer have sexy puppies like with these SHIT SAM YES?! mmm yes, it looks like I was right, it doesn’t depend on which option the player chooses... Sofia is still a stupid fool for exchanging Dylan for such a ROTTEN NIT LIKE SAM.. I’m distraught :FacePalm: :FacePalm::FacePalm::(:(:(:(:(:(:rolleyes::rolleyes:(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)
Maybe you didn’t understand what I said. In this update Dylan goes to Christine’s party. There he will meet Ellie, Christine, Aimee and Naomi. Sophia is sitting at the sofa watching TV and saying goodbye to Dylan while he leaves the house for Christine’s party… So, no Sophia in this update ;)

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
so the only pussy we see 2023 was sam mom?
I'd be fine if Dylan got some more Amber time!

This is weekend content, once Dylan comes home from boarding school, and I'm not aware of any Dylan/Amber content in the 'near' future - that being the next 4 years RL.

Is it possible that L&P could add in a Dylan visit to Amber on the day Sophia spends with Patricia at Zoe's ranch - sure - but I've seen no hints of this.

Cheers!! :coffee:

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
I'd be fine if Dylan got some more Amber time!

This is weekend content, once Dylan comes home from boarding school, and I'm not aware of any Dylan/Amber content in the 'near' future - that being the next 4 years RL.

Is it possible that L&P could add in a Dylan visit to Amber on the day Sophia spends with Patricia at Zoe's ranch - sure - but I've seen no hints of this.

Cheers!! :coffee:
Normally a preview of PD15 events should be provided sometime in January. We’ll see if L&P includes such an event…

Reactions: PaxHadrian17
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes