Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I've tried running part one on my ubuntu laptop, only to get this response. I've changed permissions, and made the file executable. I've tried running as a program, but it just doesn't run and I don't know why. Any advice would be welcome, thanks. View attachment 3219248
Hey, David! :sneaky:
That launcher script literally tells you what the problem is: you need to make the file mentioned in the error message after the exec:, executable. That's it. For Ren'Py games two files need executable permissions, not just the launcher itself.

Ren'Py SDK sets correct permissions to these files before zipping game files into the Windows/Linux PC distribution package. However, if anyone extracts the package to change or add something on a Windows PC, those permissions get lost since Windows is clueless about them.

Last edited:
Reactions: jenyabest

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
Damn it, Asuna. Why are you always so hard to understand?)
What kind of a translator do you use? A paper dictionary?)
Use Google or Yandex... or at least don't forget to have a snack when you're drinking for Christ sake ;)

View attachment 3220089
Well, so I’ll use Google... but for some reason it sometimes misreads my words God knows how... I don’t know what I’m writing here and what words... so it translates some of them with a completely different meaning :unsure: :rolleyes: :FacePalm: (n)

Reactions: athreusclouds

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
Maybe you didn’t understand what I said. In this update Dylan goes to Christine’s party. There he will meet Ellie, Christine, Aimee and Naomi. Sophia is sitting at the sofa watching TV and saying goodbye to Dylan while he leaves the house for Christine’s party… So, no Sophia in this update ;)
ahh I see.. heh, it’s a pity that she doesn’t take him to his room and give him a blowjob to beg HAHA, this would be a fairer deal between them if they were to tell what kind of deal there was between Sofia and that scumbag, Sam..
are you smiling?)):ROFLMAO:

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Is Patricia going to do something on this game at some point? 0 Content for her.
Pat is there for the Lesbian content involving Sophia,
But as far as I know she'll do something with Dylan and quite possibly Ellie. Threesome? “Everything is possible” ;)

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is Patricia going to do something on this game at some point? 0 Content for her.
Yes. The Museum event will be after the next batch of Dylan events, and then the next playable day is the Ranch event. Plenty to look forward to now that this playable day is almost over.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: DylansMoM_001

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The ranch event will be a lesbian event
Not entirely sure that is true. There was every indication the Yoga event was going to be a lesbian event for the Patricia route, but it turned out Dylan became the main focus when the update came out. Even for those like me with 0 Dylan points.

And whilst L&P has stated he's not going to introduce new characters, he's already introduced at least three by my count since he made that statement.

So there might be any number of new characters - including Patricia's friend Zoe - that might be introduced, depending on who works there.

Besides, it's still years away. I'll probably have done my own version of the event by then.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Not entirely sure that is true. There was every indication the Yoga event was going to be a lesbian event for the Patricia route, but it turned out Dylan became the main focus when the update came out. Even for those like me with 0 Dylan points.

And whilst L&P has stated he's not going to introduce new characters, he's already introduced at least three by my count since he made that statement.

So there might be any number of new characters - including Patricia's friend Zoe - that might be introduced, depending on who works there.

Besides, it's still years away. I'll probably have done my own version of the event by then.
Facts

Riush05

Jun 21, 2023
Sorry if i asked here, but someone can tell me why the thread "Crazy Son" told me i don't have the permission for see the topic?

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
We're currently at PD13. PD20 could easily be at least a decade away
And by the look of things atm, L&P's one man's army motto will hit it's limit way before 2034. I'm no longer afraid of not seeing this game's end, because I accepted the reality too many pplz refuse to look at = the current workflow is way too unbalanced and slow. Shit happens and everyone in life faces private storms which can change everything, in particular health issues, burnout, losing loved ones, etc... .

Investing in prime hardware alone won't speed up things. He needs a TEAM and delegates tasks. If only he wasn't so arrogant/narcissistic and learn to trust others, we could have some hope, but it's totally hopeless atm, IMHO.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes