Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
And by the look of things atm, L&P's one man's army motto will hit it's limit way before 2034. I'm no longer afraid of not seeing this game's end, because I accepted the reality too many pplz refuse to look at = the current workflow is way too unbalanced and slow. Shit happens and everyone in life faces private storms which can change everything, in particular health issues, burnout, losing loved ones, etc... .

Investing in prime hardware alone won't speed up things. He needs a TEAM and delegates tasks. If only he wasn't so arrogant/narcissistic and learn to trust others, we could have some hope, but it's totally hopeless atm, IMHO.
I still say and will always say, I will NEVER work with a team of people either and I don't blame L&P for not doing so either. It's not as simple as hiring a team and go, there is a lot to that.

You're right about not seeing the game's end though and something I accepted a while ago, I've somewhat lost interest in the story side of this game, as it does take too long to cycle back and follow up on the really good scenes I've seen.

I keep up with this thread because AWAM is fascinating from a developer standpoint, I've learned quite a bit in this thread.

i need another 5%
5%, You're Welcome

Fargo1234

Aug 20, 2022
I really wish there was an actual ingame walkthrough instead of having to switch back and forth between the game and a pdf..... Unless I'm an idiot that hasn't figured that out yet lol

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
I really wish there was an actual ingame walkthrough instead of having to switch back and forth between the game and a pdf..... Unless I'm an idiot that hasn't figured that out yet lol
There's a walkthrough already in the main game.
It gives you exactly the choices to follow the "Good Wife" or "Filthy" routes.
If no info is shown, choose the one you prefer and see what happens.
You can always make saves at these points and go back to them if you don't like the outcome of the choice you've made.

1704173201713.png 1704173325630.png 1704173477430.png

If you want another route (lesbian), Alley_Cat has a pdf walkthrough you can get here (no mod):
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-190-lust-passion.5944/post-4861493

GL

Reactions: Brouwerke_

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Did the new update came (dylan,ellie and christine) if not any specific date ......
The update has not come and there is no specific date for the release as of today, but it is coming soon.
You just have to keep reading the thread or check the OP for the (hopefully) few days ahead.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bravemania

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
Do u think is it possible we see something on Sophia side when dylan on party a suprize may be like teasing boss front of husband or only party part

• Haha
Reactions: RCC14

atp8223

Dec 26, 2019
I still can't understand how the game can have only one real sex scene with Sophia the main character its part 2 and she have only had sex with her husband one time xD

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There's a walkthrough already in the main game.
It gives you exactly the choices to follow the "Good Wife" or "Filthy" routes.
If no info is shown, choose the one you prefer and see what happens.
You can always make saves at these points and go back to them if you don't like the outcome of the choice you've made.

View attachment 3225367 View attachment 3225370 View attachment 3225374

If you want another route (lesbian), Alley_Cat has a pdf walkthrough you can get here (no mod):
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-190-lust-passion.5944/post-4861493

GL
Actually, KoGa3 made an awesome walkthrough mod based on my pdf, but the lack of walkthroughs for the Sam and Dylan routes kinda made the project pointless.

That, and there hasn't been anything really worth updating for the lesbian route in about 3 years.

EDIT: I don't even think Mamonetti has updated their Maximum Filthy walkthrough since Part 2 started, Part 2 being that pointless.

Last edited:

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
I still can't understand how the game can have only one real sex scene with Sophia the main character its part 2 and she have only had sex with her husband one time xD
If you follow the good wife path in part I you will see that husband and wife had 3 times sex and one romantic outing… In part II Sophia is only describing to Dylan the time she lost her virginity.

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
Man i said i would come back on January 1 and still no update, its kinda he is working alone without any help.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes