XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I have given up on talking to you and I cannot match your intelligence level.

I told you how far away the Dylan/Sophia sex scene is, I told you what the Dylan/Ellie relationship is, and I told you how far along the threesome(Dylan/Ellie/Sophia) is in the story.

Nevertheless, you kept repeating the same thing and did not make any effort to provide evidence or valid logic.

My conclusion is that conversation with you is of no value.

So please ignore my post and have a nice conversation with others.
(Regardless of whether I'm right or wrong)
So you think you're particularly clever? You should really read up on the "Dunning-Kruger effect". :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, I asked a few simple questions that might indicate some weaknesses in your interpretation. I have no idea whether this is really the case. But if you are really mixing up assumptions and facts, then you are the one who should provide evidence, not me. For example, I have not read everything L&P has ever written, hence the question of whether your claims are covered anywhere by his comments.

Reactions: hzjujk

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
So you think you're particularly clever? You should really read up on the "Dunning-Kruger effect". :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, I asked a few simple questions that might indicate some weaknesses in your interpretation. I have no idea whether this is really the case. But if you are really mixing up assumptions and facts, then you are the one who should provide evidence, not me. For example, I have not read everything L&P has ever written, hence the question of whether your claims are covered anywhere by his comments.
bye

Oct 9, 2023
Even if shota is L$P’s kink, that won’t fly on Steam, so probly why he’s ending the side jobs and making characters look older
I don't get the whole steam thing logic for eliminating the shota. IMO that was one scene that had the hottest potential. The game is not gonna fly on steam anyway. Son jerks off in a beach cabana in front of his mom. Reason 1. Daughter masturbates in the shower in front of her Mom. Reason 2. Mom gives son a handjob in the hot tub until he cums. Reason 3. Neighbors Mom gives neighbors son a handjob and makes him cum under the kitchen table. Reason 4. Underage boy makes Sophia cum in his bedroom. Reason 5. You can just keep going on and on with the reasons why this game won't be hosted on steam so I don't see the logic that by eliminating the sex ed is going to allow the game on steam. Unless the dev is rewriting the whole thing - maybe that's what is taking so long. He would have to eliminate all the family and underage stuff in his rewrite. Anyways, eliminating the shota scene doesn't make sense.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
addition:

I met someone on this forum who was talking about the dollar as if it were the standard currency of every country.
I met someone on this forum who would take the developer's word for it when he changed the definition of "wealthy."
And on this forum, I saw someone baselessly mocking other people simply to suck this developer's ass.

XaGnard, You may not be the worst to me, but you are no more worthy than them.

Reactions: XKJ333
Oct 9, 2023
addition:

I met someone on this forum who was talking about the dollar as if it were the standard currency of every country.
I met someone on this forum who would take the developer's word for it when he changed the definition of "wealthy."
And on this forum, I saw someone baselessly mocking other people simply to suck this developer's ass.

XaGnard, You may not be the worst to me, but you are no more worthy than them.
Umm. Just FYI the dollar is the standard world currency. International transactions are made in dollars and the value of every world currency is compared to the dollar to determine it's value. Sure the dollar may not be accepted as legal tender in every nation but it establishes the value of every world currency.

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
I don't get the whole steam thing logic for eliminating the shota. IMO that was one scene that had the hottest potential. The game is not gonna fly on steam anyway. Son jerks off in a beach cabana in front of his mom. Reason 1. Daughter masturbates in the shower in front of her Mom. Reason 2. Mom gives son a handjob in the hot tub until he cums. Reason 3. Neighbors Mom gives neighbors son a handjob and makes him cum under the kitchen table. Reason 4. Underage boy makes Sophia cum in his bedroom. Reason 5. You can just keep going on and on with the reasons why this game won't be hosted on steam so I don't see the logic that by eliminating the sex ed is going to allow the game on steam. Unless the dev is rewriting the whole thing - maybe that's what is taking so long. He would have to eliminate all the family and underage stuff in his rewrite. Anyways, eliminating the shota scene doesn't make sense.
Steam is fine with Incest plenty of games on steam have the Mother son etc sex. Have not heard of any game being removed because they had incest in them. Games on steam that have the whole landlady things are because of Patreon rules since they don't like versions of games on their site breaking rules for offsite versions, not because of any rules steam has.

Hell Steam is also fine with Rape, lot of games on there have if defeated the MC is raped by the monsters.

The One thing steam has been very consistent in with regards to removing is any indication of a love interest being underage or close to underage. Lot of Japanese games were denied or had to completely remove any school setting because of this to get on steam. Lot of adult games have been denied or removed due to one npc even looking close to underaged.

Oct 9, 2023
Steam is fine with Incest plenty of games on steam have the Mother son etc sex. Have not heard of any game being removed because they had incest in them. Games on steam that have the whole landlady things are because of Patreon rules since they don't like versions of games on their site breaking rules for offsite versions, not because of any rules steam has.

Hell Steam is also fine with Rape, lot of games on there have if defeated the MC is raped by the monsters.

The One thing steam has been very consistent in with regards to removing is any indication of a love interest being underage or close to underage. Lot of Japanese games were denied or had to completely remove any school setting because of this to get on steam. Lot of adult games have been denied or removed due to one npc even looking close to underaged.
Lol. Dylan and Sam are underaged and Sophia is teasing any number of underaged kids in her classroom. When Sophia watched Darnell fuck that underaged student through the window that wouldn't be a problem? I graduated highschool at 17. Lots of kids do. Ellie might be 18 but a ton of action revolves around the high school. Not all those kids are 18 and therefore underaged so I failed to get your point.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
As usual, people draw conclusions from rumors. And even more, they mix things up a bit.

There's a desire to remove events to speed up the dev. So it could be a side job or both but for what I know, the shotas job is much more appreciated than the old guys one.

On the other hand, the shotas job has to be removed from the Steam version, but that doesn't mean it will be removed from the *cough* Patreon *cough* version.

For me, nothing is set in stone yet. And if it is, only L&P knows.
This is what I'm screaming for the last 2 months

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Umm. Just FYI the dollar is the standard world currency. International transactions are made in dollars and the value of every world currency is compared to the dollar to determine it's value. Sure the dollar may not be accepted as legal tender in every nation but it establishes the value of every world currency.
The standard currency of each country is its legal currency.

And this story started because I said, "When measuring the level of individual wealth in each country, the country's own currency is the standard."

In countries outside the United States, dollars have value only when traded in dollars.
And the dollar accounts for only 44% of global trade settlement currencies, and there are countries in each region where the euro and yuan account for a large portion.

Even if we only think about Russia and China, the dollar cannot be the standard currency for all countries.

Also, I am not talking about a key currency.

Reactions: Sagf

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Even if shota is L$P’s kink, that won’t fly on Steam, so probly why he’s ending the side jobs and making characters look older
I have seen argued that incest is at least frowned upon on steam, if not directly forbidden as well. I have found no real proof either way, with a few games having incest in their descriptions but also some games having the incest removed from their steam version.
I say this to argue that what is legal on steam might influence more than you think of what the steam version will look like and will likely have L&P have two versions anyway.

I won't believe anything unless I see it stated by L&P (and even then with a grain of salt). He has proven he does things his way and not what we speculate.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Also, a choice that might affect this update was the choice of kissing Ellie was Dylan when pretending to be her bf.
I agree with you and that's why, when I tried to find out from L&P the prerequisites needed to play the next update fully, I referred both to Dylan's behavior toward Ellie in today's diner event and to the French kissing lesson that in v.0185 Dylan just got from Sophia.
Dan5k74
What choices, previously made by the player regarding Dylan, will affect/limit the chance to fully play the next update? (maybe something to do with what possibly happened with Ellie during today's lunch at the diner? or with the French kissing lessons, possibly just had by Sophia, in the patron bath hot tub?)
L&P
For the next update you just had to follow Dylan/Ellie storyline. So, helping her with the laptop, Ellie has to not forgive Logan, Dylan plays basketball with Christine and takes the blame for the cigarettes.
And promise to get booze for the party. But this all is also written in the walkthrough.
The former would consider whether or not Dylan attempted to kiss Ellie (day20_Dylan_kissed_Ellie_in_diner or day20_Dylan_put_his_arm_around_Ellie_in_diner), while the latter would consider whether or not Dylan finally learned how to kiss a girl (day20_Sophia_teaches_Dylan_how_to_kiss or day20_Sophia_french_kisses_Dylan). The latter, in my opinion, then might also be the most plausible reason to explain why at the beginning of v.0.190 the player (according to previous game choices) is given the choice: "Go to Christine's sleepover party," "Go to the basketball game," or "Date Sophia" (perhaps Dylan at Christine's party will be asked to practice what Sophia just taught him in v.0.185? Perhaps without this crucial lesson the player will not be able to continue further in v.0.195?).
As you can see yourself L&P in his reply made no mention of either the former or the latter eventuality.
Now, in my opinion, the options on how to interpret this answer are essentially:
1) L&P told me the truth and these events will have no influence on the update we are about to play (I would have been wrong to question his words).
2) L&P simply forgot to tell me that these events will also play an important role in the continuation of the game's path (it wouldn't surprise me too much, lately he seems to be much more focused on the visual aspects of his game rather than the narrative or purely technical ones)
3) L&P made fun of me with one of his sibylline answers, and probably in that final reference to what is written in the walktrough is the solution to all our questions. Then again, come to think of it, why should L&P reveal to me "exactly" what variables are involved in the next update? If he did, it would be a bit like revealing the contents in advance, and this L&P is always very careful not to do (knowing that there is something to do with kissing in the previous updates - whether with Ellie or Sophia - we would all have figured out in advance that in the next update Dylan might kiss some of the girls present at the party - even Ellie herself).
4) L&P simply misunderstood my question.
I would tend to rule out the latter option (I tried to be as explicit as possible about what I was interested in knowing, and I seem to have succeeded), while, as for the first three, I think they're all more or less equally likely.

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
Also, if you play the game you can see that Sophie is clearly into Sam not Dylan, everything about Dylan feels forced it feels like she just go with it not to upset Dylan, but with Sam she is like in love with him she initiated first many times,
Yes, yes! You're so definitely right about that. She's so "like in love with him" that first, half of San Alejo will fuck her in all possible ways & styles and only then, broken and stretched much further than she wanted to go :KEK: she will "spread her soul" in front of her beloved almost-cuckold Sam.

:KEK:

What a wonderful and juicy love story, mmddaa :ROFLMAO:

what_a_wonderful_story.gif
O tempora, o mores!

L&P plot we know so far.

5464577.png

I wasn't trying to hurt you, im just having fun so don't get mad :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Yes, yes! You're so definitely right about that. She's so "like in love with him" that first, half of San Alejo will fuck her in all possible ways & styles and only then, broken and stretched much further than she could to go :KEK: she will "spread her soul" in front of her beloved almost-cuckold Sam.

:KEK:

What a wonderful and juicy love story, mmddaa :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3232122
O tempora, o mores!

L&P plot we know so far.

View attachment 3232086

I wasn't trying to hurt you, im just having fun so don't get mad :ROFLMAO:
You are brutal man… no filter brutally honest :LOL: :p

Don’t grow hopes though that half of San Alejo will fuck her… based on my discussions with him it will be a rather limited number of people… My impression is that there will be more lesbian scenes and teenage teasing scenes… the rest are there just to increase her filthy points…

• Haha
Reactions: athreusclouds

DurumMurud

Aug 19, 2023
You are brutal man… no filter brutally honest :LOL: :p

Don’t grow hopes though that half of San Alejo will fuck her… based on my discussions with him it will be a rather limited number of people… My impression is that there will be more lesbian scenes and teenage teasing scenes… the rest are there just to increase her filthy points…
You should realise that if any of that ends up happening, it would be as soon as 2032, when most of you will be fathers and vaguely remember this as you lost interest long time ago.

BUT, if any of you are still around, there will be certain degrees of sex with most of the characters in the novel, but most of them will not share the same route. What I mean is that probably there wont be a route were Sophia fucks Dylan, Sam, Aiden, Zac, Darrel, the teacher, the principal, the black dude from the sauna, the mover guy in white and the mover in black (janitor), but rather one with only Dylan, or one with only Sam, and each version with two or three extras. That's how it feels.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
You should realise that if any of that ends up happening, it would be as soon as 2032, when most of you will be fathers and vaguely remember this as you lost interest long time ago.

BUT, if any of you are still around, there will be certain degrees of sex with most of the characters in the novel, but most of them will not share the same route. What I mean is that probably there wont be a route were Sophia fucks Dylan, Sam, Aiden, Zac, Darrel, the teacher, the principal, the black dude from the sauna, the mover guy in white and the mover in black (janitor), but rather one with only Dylan, or one with only Sam, and each version with two or three extras. That's how it feels.
11 different routes only for the names you mentioned…

Also some here are already parents and grandparents… so to say ;)

I don’t have anyone specifically in my mind. Just a reasonable guess I do :lepew:

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes