LUCIANO2020

Dec 10, 2021
after long time of thinking about how we could make Lust & Passion change is creation update speed , i have decide to end my support for one or more month depends of how he react. I have understanding for his situation and a creator of such good product can take his time and if he decide that he needs a year for one update then i respect that but i am not willing to wait for that while paying there are many other artist who are willing to hear their supporters and they are very talented too . his product and concept will lose with the time atraction and then he is going to react and will be too late , but not long ago he has made an statement once and wrote officially that the updates would get quicklier . And it doenst matter how spectacular the updates are at the the waiting for the next is a torture and are getting longer again . Why we have to show always understanding for his situation ? And what about the Supporters ? the answer is , he might have some supporters who wants to support him forever and they will advice him not to care about critic cause they will support him forever. But the ilussion of his product will disappear then the ideas will not be interesting enough and the supporters will get bored.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Did he actually promise to release on the 6th? That doesn't sound like him.

Hang on, it's only the 5th for me. He still has another full day, at least by my timezone.
Well, the release date comes from the 31st to the 6th, so, in a way, is a promise. In his timezone, he still has today + the entire day of tomorrow. And the deadline remains the same:

1704445284539.png

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well, the release date comes from the 31st to the 6th, so, in a way, is a promise. In his timezone, he still has today + the entire day of tomorrow. And the deadline remains the same:

View attachment 3234164
As far as I've been paying attention, what fans take as a promise and what L&P means are chalk and cheese. Sure it's been a while since I cared about an update, but I always understood statements like those as "This is what I'm intending, it may not turn out that way though"

Reactions: XaGnard

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
Time to witness the rise and fall of AWAM, mainly the fall. This dev is clearly incompetent, will milk you dry, does not care about supporters, does not care about the product and content. At this point he should be ban from making the game and let others take over, this is extortion. Not to mention this update has no meaning whatsoever. He is just stealing your money guys, stop supporting him.

atp8223

Dec 26, 2019
Of course he is doing to so slow to get more money, people should just stop paying him but they don't. I would do the same if people wanted to give me money for doing nothing. Its like your boss yells at you for not doing your job if he doesn't fire you who the f... cares

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
after long time of thinking about how we could make Lust & Passion change is creation update speed , i have decide to end my support for one or more month depends of how he react. I have understanding for his situation and a creator of such good product can take his time and if he decide that he needs a year for one update then i respect that but i am not willing to wait for that while paying there are many other artist who are willing to hear their supporters and they are very talented too . his product and concept will lose with the time atraction and then he is going to react and will be too late , but not long ago he has made an statement once and wrote officially that the updates would get quicklier . And it doenst matter how spectacular the updates are at the the waiting for the next is a torture and are getting longer again . Why we have to show always understanding for his situation ? And what about the Supporters ? the answer is , he might have some supporters who wants to support him forever and they will advice him not to care about critic cause they will support him forever. But the ilussion of his product will disappear then the ideas will not be interesting enough and the supporters will get bored.
Did you notify him that you stopped supporting him?

• Haha
Reactions: Gogo1236

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Did he actually promise to release on the 6th? That doesn't sound like him.

Hang on, it's only the 5th for me. He still has another full day, at least by my timezone.
He was trying to launch before xmas not 6th. It's funny whenever it gets delayed, people are "okay" with it to support for 1 more month of an update and so on.
And tbh upcoming update is without sophia so no matter 10000000000000 renders ...it wont affect the main story.

Jagadeesh

Aug 26, 2018
I'm looking for that one fan, who is like "I don't care what others say, but I will support L&P, I'm surprised (not actually) that people are cussing L&P for his work, new patreons be like, people here need to appreciate his work "

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Actually, KoGa3 made an awesome walkthrough mod based on my pdf, but the lack of walkthroughs for the Sam and Dylan routes kinda made the project pointless.

That, and there hasn't been anything really worth updating for the lesbian route in about 3 years.

EDIT: I don't even think Mamonetti has updated their Maximum Filthy walkthrough since Part 2 started, Part 2 being that pointless.
I have been updating my walkthrough so far (up to v0.190) here

Regards

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
How long were you his supporter?
Were you an early supporter or did you get involved later?
First of all, you made the right decision for yourself. The developer asked you to support his project but you don't get what you expected, then it's right to stop supporting!
The game has been in development for 6 years. After the first two years it was clear what the speed of development was and, above all, how it would remain. That's what my second question was about. Everyone, really everyone, who decides to take part in a project like this should find out about the general conditions beforehand.
Furthermore, I believe that there is only a narrow period of time, if any, to "force" a developer to work faster by withdrawing financial support. And in my opinion, that opportunity at L&P is long gone. If he loses too many supporters now he will simply quit.
That doesn't mean that you did the wrong thing by discontinuing support, because it's your money, just the idea that you're setting an example for L&P to work faster is just naive.
And as a member before me asked: Did you inform him (L&) about this decision and your reasons on his website?
Because I don't think it will do much good on his website, but a post like that in this forum is like yelling at a wall.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes