armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So far PD13 was really generous with us about showing tits-almost 20 times.
Of course most(more than 2/3) is Sophia,but we still got 5 more pair of tits.
I wonder if we will get more from the upcoming update.

99Alir99

Dec 17, 2023
How many side jobs are there and which one has the best "content"?
Also is it possible to do them all in one walkthrough or do you have to start a new save?

GagaAmber22

Oct 4, 2022
How many side jobs are there and which one has the best "content"?
Also is it possible to do them all in one walkthrough or do you have to start a new save?
So I think there are only two side jobs currently.
One is the Old Guys Nursing Job,
and the other one is the Tutorting Job.
And yes, you will have to start another save, because only one can be played in a single playthrough.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I would actually love to see a screenshot of his answer black on white. The only real statements I seen have been more about the possibility to abandon these sidejobs, but didn't sound definitive. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't care if they vanish in thin air, but especially for the 2nd sidejob I'm having a hard time believing he'll abandon it as it's not only popular (for whatever reason) among players, but also one of his favourites clearly.

I mean sure, it doesn't work for Steam, but it's questionable to say the least if he's ever gonna manage a release on that platform anyway. Also, that reminds me... What a massive waste of time to even have the 2nd sidejob event on PD13, introducing the sister of these kids and all that crap. lol

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mexican22 and RCC14

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
I get the feeling we're going to see an abandoned tag on this in the near future. People are talking about not supporting through Patreon because of slow updates, updates being to small given the time frame, and the story not going the way everyone was lead to think it would.

I really hope this doesn't get abandoned, this is one of my favorite VN's. The story and renders are so good, so far! But I understand people not wanting to support it any longer. Why continue to pay, when there aren't any results being shown?

I hope the dev can get updates back on schedule, and make the players happy, so he doesn't lose support and we can see this story through to the end. Best wishes to everyone involved with this story, let's keep our fingers crossed and keep hoping we get to see how it ends, without an abandoned tag on it.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I get the feeling we're going to see an abandoned tag on this in the near future. People are talking about not supporting through Patreon because of slow updates, updates being to small given the time frame, and the story not going the way everyone was lead to think it would.

I really hope this doesn't get abandoned, this is one of my favorite VN's. The story and renders are so good, so far! But I understand people not wanting to support it any longer. Why continue to pay, when there aren't any results being shown?

I hope the dev can get updates back on schedule, and make the players happy, so he doesn't lose support and we can see this story through to the end. Best wishes to everyone involved with this story, let's keep our fingers crossed and keep hoping we get to see how it ends, without an abandoned tag on it.
30+ years to make a single game.
For sure it will be abandoned.
Maybe not that faster as some believe.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes