DM72

Apr 9, 2023
I get the feeling we're going to see an abandoned tag on this in the near future. People are talking about not supporting through Patreon because of slow updates, updates being to small given the time frame, and the story not going the way everyone was lead to think it would.

I really hope this doesn't get abandoned, this is one of my favorite VN's. The story and renders are so good, so far! But I understand people not wanting to support it any longer. Why continue to pay, when there aren't any results being shown?

I hope the dev can get updates back on schedule, and make the players happy, so he doesn't lose support and we can see this story through to the end. Best wishes to everyone involved with this story, let's keep our fingers crossed and keep hoping we get to see how it ends, without an abandoned tag on it.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I get the feeling we're going to see an abandoned tag on this in the near future. People are talking about not supporting through Patreon because of slow updates, updates being to small given the time frame, and the story not going the way everyone was lead to think it would.

I really hope this doesn't get abandoned, this is one of my favorite VN's. The story and renders are so good, so far! But I understand people not wanting to support it any longer. Why continue to pay, when there aren't any results being shown?

I hope the dev can get updates back on schedule, and make the players happy, so he doesn't lose support and we can see this story through to the end. Best wishes to everyone involved with this story, let's keep our fingers crossed and keep hoping we get to see how it ends, without an abandoned tag on it.
30+ years to make a single game.
For sure it will be abandoned.
Maybe not that faster as some believe.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
So I think there are only two side jobs currently.
One is the Old Guys Nursing Job,
and the other one is the Tutorting Job.
And yes, you will have to start another save, because only one can be played in a single playthrough.
You can play both of the side jobs in the gallery no save path needed

Reactions: Luis2008

neminem

Dec 29, 2021
Does anyone else just enjoy L&P's writing style regardless of who is in the scene? I genuinely don't care about lesbian content in any game but this is the only game where I've played that route because the tension and buildup is the main point and it's enjoyable to read and see. I mean yeah I play the game for Sophia but I just enjoy the writing, teasing, and visual quality regardless of which character is in the update.

Or maybe i'm just a masochist.
I really enjoy his visuals: he takes classy sleaze to the nines!

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
30+ years to make a single game.
For sure it will be abandoned.
Maybe not that faster as some believe.
If it gets abandoned let it be AFTER Sophia gets railed by someone other than her husband. I don't care if it's Sam, Dylan, Bennett, the old dudes, etc. Just smash it before it gets abandoned. So we still got 5 years or so before that happens.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
If it gets abandoned let it be AFTER Sophia gets railed by someone other than her husband. I don't care if it's Sam, Dylan, Bennett, the old dudes, etc. Just smash it before it gets abandoned. So we still got 5 years or so before that happens.
More like 15+ years according to plan at current pace. 5 years are barely more than 2 PD's if nothing changes.

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
like this if you are like me who wants sophia to get naughty or submissive to Mr. Bennett,

one person who i really want to see Sophia sleep with

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
On the awam website it has an online feature now.
Wonder what that means. That supposed to be his anti-piracy feature? He's said a couple weeks ago that he's planning to implement a way to make it piracy-proof (or something along those lines). Pretty sure he wanted to have it ready for this release.

Things getting interesting over here. :D

Last edited:

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
Wonder what that means. That supposed to be his anti-piracy feature? He's said a couple weeks ago that he's planning to implement a way to make it piracy-proof (or something along those lines). Pretty sure he wanted to have it ready for this release.

Things getting interesting over here. :D
Online gameplay maybe

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes