sonne1999

May 13, 2023
So I finally got round to playing this game I've known about it but never bothered with it. I have to admit that the quality of the game is very good. I think the model used for Sophia is perfect for the role beautiful and sexy. But I didn't realize that the game have been in development for 6 years. 6 years and Sophia has not been laid yet the poor woman. I know devs like to spin things out which I guess is natural but my God this must be a world record. Scrolling back a few pages I see part 3 is due which is good news. The bad news is no Sophia in it strange decision. I understand developing the other characters is important but to leave out the main character baffles me. My only interest is Sophia so not sure if the update will interest me very much. Just out of curiosity has anyone played the good wife route? where she teases and flirts with no one. Is it possible or will you get a game over message telling you that you are boring.

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
It is option "C". Most of us on this forum were Patreon once upon a time of AWAM
Is that your assumption or was there a poll on this? I know there are disappointed supporters in this thread, but I doubt that this is the majority. They are naturally vocal, which is understandable.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I don't want to do my attention whore too much but I need to say that Ellie is insanely hot :love:
She'd almost make me forget Sophia. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Lesbian lovers could find some interest this time. If they're willing to endure the sight of Dylan :whistle:

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
"Rats-protected" release... maybe
In 2 weeks it will cost only 2 euros to buy it from his website… people are impatient to get it asap and they start getting impatient… For people living in EU or USA this is peanuts…

Be patient and relax ;)

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
I don't want to do my attention whore too much but I need to say that Ellie is insanely hot :love:

Lesbian lovers could find some interest this time. If they're willing to endure the sight of Dylan :whistle:
Oh man, you can't say that and keep us waiting till tomorrow! :love:

I'm sure Alley_Cat cat will be happy

Last edited:

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022

You are LP’s sales manager…? :LOL:
Or you want to keep the soundtrack of Frozen “I need a hero” high in the charts longer… :p

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Only reasons I can see for his patrons sticking with him are,
a) Either majority of his patrons are low tier supporters i.e. 1$ to 5$ category and don't care.
b) Or they are super wealthy and don't give a shit about where their money goes.
c) Or there is a constant flow of subscribers to replace the ones that leave, being attracted by the quality of the game.
c

Savilesavile

Jun 15, 2020
Without having to think about it, I see four options for supporting the game
1. I pay every month.
2. I only pay once when the update comes.
3. I only pay if I like the update.
4. I never pay.

Even though everyone is allowed to express their opinion, I find it ridiculous to tell others what to do. Even if the developer released an update with five hours of play time every month, there would still be people who would have something to complain about.
If we will do this ,you will notice a faster pace and more content. This strategy worked when it came to Foot of the mountains.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
If we will do this ,you will notice a faster pace and more content. This strategy worked when it came to Foot of the mountains.
I go by ...if I find the game good with scene and satisfactory from my point of view, I support the developer for 2/3 months.....if he develop more as per my satisfaction, i will keep paying him more for next 2/3 months . ....doesnt matter if he took 6/7/3/2/1/5/8 years....anyone can take 1000 years to build shit..i am not gonna pay for that...but when I find the game satisfactory as per my needs, i will pay him...for example in this one, i want sophia to cheat..now it doesnt matter what and how much time he can revolve the story and develop story around the MC and tell dylan/ ellie/ her husband stories..i dont mind. I watch update, if its irrelevant, i go meh. He has various audience and fanatasy to satisfy..so whoever fatasies are being satisfied are paying him. simple.

Last edited:

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
Don't you understand that if everyone refuses to support L&P, he will not improve his work, but will completely abandon this project?
So what is your fate in the end? Do you want us to see the abandoned tag and not see the continuation?
At the rate it's going at the moment, we're looking at 30+ years before completion (minimum). So I struggle to see any other outcome other than the abandoned tag. In which case imo, if it's going to happen anyway, better happen sooner and we all can be done with it.

Or best case scenario, he changes his way and everyone is happy.

• Haha
Reactions: Bane71 and Sirren

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Oh man, you can't say that and keep us waiting till tomorrow! :love:

I'm sure Alley_Cat cat will be happy
Why the fuck would I be happy? I'm confused.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes