Jun 6, 2022
Of course I'm aware. Doesn't make this event any less idiotic
I don't understand what they are talking about, can you explain it to me, I haven't downloaded the game in a while.

What I am understanding is that they are talking about a dylan event, so if we are in the lesbian route, are we going to have 5 seconds of gameplay again, or how is the thing?

• Angry
Reactions: Alley_Cat and Matt1

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I don't understand what they are talking about, can you explain it to me, I haven't downloaded the game in a while.

What I am understanding is that they are talking about a dylan event, so if we are in the lesbian route, are we going to have 5 seconds of gameplay again, or how is the thing?
It's clearly bind to Dylan's path, so nothing to see in your lesbian playthrough. But I think it might worth to give it a look through the gallery.

Jun 6, 2022
It's clearly bind to Dylan's path, so nothing to see in your lesbian playthrough. But I think it might worth to give it a look through the gallery.
a pity, I almost got my hopes up for nothing, but well I will come back next year to see if those of us who play the lesbian route will finally have something.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Alley_Cat and Matt1

dahACID

Feb 14, 2023
He is saying at this current moment he is sending out links for the Online download to his highest paid subscribers then will release to others over time. My guess trying to keep it from getting leaked.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

The bonus storyline, ie the next event, is purely Dylan fanservice. Whilst it does contain Ellie, none of the event fits in with the Ellie route. She's had a complete brain fart and personality transplant.

On the Ellie route 5 seconds would be lucky. A black screen then "To be continued ..." is all we'll get.

Reactions: The Celtic fan

dahACID

Feb 14, 2023
From you POV it may look like that i am damn desperate or am addicted but buddy i was just checking and i replied that's all...JEEZ
Yea based upon your wording of your two comments in the last hour or so I’d say you have some issues that need to be checked out. But carry on and act like what you said was just nothing.

Reactions: Ranxerox

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
This practice of releasing a game later to "normal" paying players in order to make some higher priced packages more interesting is one of the biggest misdevelopments in the gaming industry in general (not just Patreon games). It builds on the fear of missing out and is a really sleazy approach. It really annoys me about Patreon games in particular, because it completely distorts the idea that everyone who supports a game to the best of their ability should be taken equally seriously. I think punishing people with less money who are still willing to give is pathetic. L&P is really going to extremes with their "Legend Vet", considering that until recently it would have been the equivalent of a AAA game every month. The whole thing is just sick.

Well, I've made it a rule to only support the smaller games here. Anything that has a good approach and where you can see that the developer isn't just taking people for a ride. The problem is that even the smaller developers often change their attitude as they get bigger. That's why I just gave up my last support game on patreon, because I just can't take the concept seriously anymore. There is a lack of control (e.g. actual milestones). Why should I put trust in a developer when much of the projects are going to get screwed up anyway?
First class, tourist class. Gold ticket ride holders, normal ticket ride holders. Giving preferential treatment to those that can pay more over those that cannot is a everyday occurence.
I cannot afford to subscribe to paying every month waiting for an L&P update. I try to pay what I think is appropriate at the release dates. But this approach is vilified on Paytreon as I did not support during the entire event cycle, I am gaming the system.
I subscribed for almost 2 years back in the day and received 3 events? Maybe 4.
If you can do that, it's great. And if updates came out monthly, I would definately subscribe again.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
And don't expect something cool from the update, because most likely it will be short and you will be shown characters from different sides 200 times and show boobs a little bit and that's it)))
Don't see how it benefits developer to deliver that little.

He can essentially creampie anyone at that party except Ellie and it doesn't mean much. So there's a chance of some ~hot Ellie progress, and nearly anything goes with someone else.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
He got the Millennium age disease more than 20 years ago, mate, but it took its own time to unveal its effects on him. :LOL:

With best regards.

Reactions: COACHRIDDLA

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
At the rate it's going at the moment, we're looking at 30+ years before completion (minimum). So I struggle to see any other outcome other than the abandoned tag. In which case imo, if it's going to happen anyway, better happen sooner and we all can be done with it.

Or best case scenario, he changes his way and everyone is happy.
If you want to finish earlier and not suffer, ignore this forum thread, delete the game and forget it. What is the problem?
If you can't control yourself, what makes you think you can control others?
I don't understand your approaches to solving the problem.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes