pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
Don't you understand that if everyone refuses to support L&P, he will not improve his work, but will completely abandon this project?
So what is your fate in the end? Do you want us to see the abandoned tag and not see the continuation?
At the rate it's going at the moment, we're looking at 30+ years before completion (minimum). So I struggle to see any other outcome other than the abandoned tag. In which case imo, if it's going to happen anyway, better happen sooner and we all can be done with it.

Or best case scenario, he changes his way and everyone is happy.

• Haha
Reactions: Bane71 and Sirren

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't want to do my attention whore too much but I need to say that Ellie is insanely hot :love:
She'd almost make me forget Sophia. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Lesbian lovers could find some interest this time. If they're willing to endure the sight of Dylan :whistle:
Oh man, you can't say that and keep us waiting till tomorrow! :love:

I'm sure Alley_Cat cat will be happy
Why the fuck would I be happy? I'm confused.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
It's not lesbian if there's a dude involved :FacePalm:. Besides, this is a Dylan event, not Ellie
Are you aware that this is not a quantum mechanical event in which the observer, in this case Dylan, determines the state of the overall system? This still remains a lesbian scene!
In other words, Schrödinger's cat in this case is still alive and dead at the same time.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
i guess we ain't getting the update today
Rat-protection means nobody here will get it unless someone is interested in cracking it. Can't wait for the shitshow that's about to go down! :D

If it's effective enough, this game can probably be removed from F95. Wonder how that's gonna go for L&P in the long run.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-offtopic-discussion.111628/post-12634215
Apparently the release will only be available for online-play (According to L&P's Subscribestar). Thanks for sharing nexer

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2019
Rat-protection means nobody here will get it unless someone is interested in cracking it. Can't wait for the shitshow that's about to go down! :D

If it's effective enough, this game can probably be removed from F95. Wonder how that's gonna go for L&P in the long run.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-offtopic-discussion.111628/post-12634215
Apparently the release will only be available for online-play (According to Subscribestar). Thanks for sharing nexer
It will be hacked easily if there is some kind of protection, but the question is, will someone bother with hacking for the sake of this shit))) In fact, the creator of the game (or rather, the person who creates erotic pictures) is very successful in pulling money from incomprehensible people who see that the creator of this project is deliberately delaying the release of a set of pictures, but they are still waiting for this and paying money for literally nothing))) Some kind of Stockholm syndrome, only in the erotic pictures industry)))

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018

Apparently the release will only be available for online-play (According to L&P's Subscribestar). Thanks for sharing nexer
It only means delaying things at "best". Normal downloads will still be available at some point.

Reactions: palmtrees89
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes