DM72

Apr 9, 2023
Rat-protection means nobody here will get it unless someone is interested in cracking it. Can't wait for the shitshow that's about to go down! :D

If it's effective enough, this game can probably be removed from F95. Wonder how that's gonna go for L&P in the long run.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-offtopic-discussion.111628/post-12634215
Apparently the release will only be available for online-play (According to L&P's Subscribestar). Thanks for sharing nexer
So it's going to be locked behind a paywall? That means it's going to lose traction here, which was basically free advertising for him?

It pains me to say this, because this is one of the best VN's here and I've really enjoyed following the story, but I think this may be the end unless we pay, if I'm understanding correctly. I don't understand the idea of this, from the devs pov, but I guess he thinks it is best. Unless it gets cracked, I think I'll just delete and forget about it. I can't justify paying to subscribe, when they can't deliver updates in a timely manner. I don't want to pay this guy for a year, and only see 1 or 2 updates.

Keeping my fingers crossed, but my hopes are really low now.

hadfhdfgg

Nov 11, 2021
Hey guys,

0.195 is ready! There was a small security hole in the important new feature, which has turned out to be not so easy to plug. We have been working on it since yesterday. Unfortunately, this proved to be the wrong route, as it seemed to be the quickest. But there is another, much safer way that should work way better. It's something I plan to work on very intensively this year to make sharing the game much, much more difficult!

That's the reason why I waited until the last hour. I'm now uploading the game the normal way. The files became smaller btw, so don't worry. It's just because I reduced the size of the renders without losing quality.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding!

this is what was just posted btw
his online thing didnt work hah

Jan 3, 2019
Hey guys,

0.195 is ready! There was a small security hole in the important new feature, which has turned out to be not so easy to plug. We have been working on it since yesterday. Unfortunately, this proved to be the wrong route, as it seemed to be the quickest. But there is another, much safer way that should work way better. It's something I plan to work on very intensively this year to make sharing the game much, much more difficult!

That's the reason why I waited until the last hour. I'm now uploading the game the normal way. The files became smaller btw, so don't worry. It's just because I reduced the size of the renders without losing quality.

My God, this scammer would better focus on the production of renderers and that there would be updates at least every two months and at least 900 renderers, and now not only is he dragging his time on purpose, he also literally declares (guys, this year I will release updates even less often, because you know my project needs protection) and then suddenly it turns out that an accidental failure occurred during the implementation of protection and as a result, the update will be 1 time per year for 800 images, where patrons will be shown clothes from different angles of about 700 renderings and 100 to touch the chest. What nonsense.

PFrede36

Jul 17, 2018
Hey guys,

at the moment there is no new update on the AWAM Site. I hope it will come this night.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Takes me back to 2017 when Dark Silver put monstruous efforts into locking Big Brother. Sam or some staff member back then always managed to bypass the restrictions. :KEK:

Reactions: Savilesavile

DDTolik

May 26, 2017

This means goodbye to one of the best games for beggars or those unwilling to support 6 years without sex in a game with interesting characters.
It will be a pity if he (she) manages to limit access to the game. Sofia is beautiful, there is no more beautiful in this topic.
I really wanted to see how Dylan, Sam, and Aidon fucked her for the first time. But alas, the only thing left to do is to follow the teasers...

Jan 3, 2019
This means goodbye to one of the best games for beggars or those unwilling to support 6 years without sex in a game with interesting characters.
It will be a pity if he (she) manages to limit access to the game. Sofia is beautiful, there is no more beautiful in this topic.
I really wanted to see how Dylan, Sam, and Aidon fucked her for the first time. But alas, the only thing left to do is to follow the teasers...
Bro, there's not a single defense that hasn't been broken yet. Usually, protection lasts for a long time on AAA projects, because companies agree with hackers to wait 1-2 months. Everything is breaking down!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes