tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the end, it seems like what players got through additional rendering was Christine's bedroom scene.

I guessed mostly right again, except I mistook "next update" for "next update."

Someone who shouts for threesomes might shed tears, but this is the flow of this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: princess bride
Apr 5, 2022
Did you choose to take the blame for the cigarette?
Did you choose to show Christine how to shoot with a basketball?
Did you choose to help Ellie with her laptop?
Did you choose to “Not forgive” Logan?
Did you choose to “Make a joke” with Christine at the cafeteria?
Did you choose “Not to kiss” Ellie in front of Tyler?

These are all the right choices for the update to enjoy it in full. The rest depends on the choices you make within the update itself…
If you did none of these how far back would you have to go in the game?

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I'm still willing to buy the Steam version if it has the content I want, and I don't care if only the Steam version remains, if I can avoid useless arguments with fanatics of this developer.
(Their arguments are always useless and always wrong.)

The problem is that no one expects the Steam version to have the content I want. and me too

utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
In 10 days it will cost only 2 euros to get it… I would suggest to Lust&Passion to give it for free after 15 days ;) (true & honest suggestion)

IMHO let those who paid the most to benefit from the privilege of enjoying the release the first.

Always keep in mind that… patience is a great virtue ;)
who pays for this shit when u gonna get it for free after 10 days

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
I'm still willing to buy the Steam version if it has the content I want, and I don't care if only the Steam version remains, if I can avoid useless arguments with fanatics of this developer.
(Their arguments are always useless and always wrong.)

The problem is that no one expects the Steam version to have the content I want. and me too
Many of your arguments in this forum are my arguments too. I do support LP but that doesn’t mean I fully agree with whatever he does.

Regarding the online version he mentions on the screenshot I shared I believe he will create accounts on AWAM website similar to those Patreon supporters have. Up until now he used to share the download links directly on Subscribestar page instead of giving access to the AWAM website.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Does the dev want to get a full release fee for this sexless piece of ….hit? Mc had not fucked anyone exempting the spouse.

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
who pays for this shit when u gonna get it for free after 10 days
There are 1,600 regular supporters of his project if you’ve followed the trend and approximately 400 periodic supporters that follow him during release period…

If you consider the game shit why do you bother visiting its forum?

I’ve been following other games on this forum and from the moment I saw their content is a complete shit I stopped. Not even the free version was of my interest…

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Many of your arguments in this forum are my arguments too. I do support LP but that doesn’t mean I fully agree with whatever he does.

Regarding the online version he mentions on the screenshot I shared I believe he will create accounts on AWAM website similar to those Patreon supporters have. Up until now he used to share the download links directly on Subscribestar page instead of giving access to the AWAM website.
When I said "fanatics of this developer" I didn't mean you.

I remember you, but I have never complained about your words or actions since then. maybe

You clearly have a different position than I do, but I don't think you have gone too far to the point where you should be called a "fanatic."

Reactions: rAmSiMaL

DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the end, it seems like what players got through additional rendering was Christine's bedroom scene.

I guessed mostly right again, except I mistook "next update" for "next update."

Someone who shouts for threesomes might shed tears, but this is the flow of this game.
The synopsis is pretty hot. Saw Aimee's 'dare' and was impressed, and the climax looks fire too.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes