misshud

Apr 23, 2021
I have the update but maybe I'm not doing something right. The gallery box is showing pajama party but it's like blacked out. I clicked unlock and lock and unlock again and it won't allow me to click on it. In the actual story line I click to go to the basketball game instead and it says "to be continued".... Any help?

indubarbie

Nov 17, 2020
I have the update but maybe I'm not doing something right. The gallery box is showing pajama party but it's like blacked out. I clicked unlock and lock and unlock again and it won't allow me to click on it. In the actual story line I click to go to the basketball game instead and it says "to be continued".... Any help?
Its because you are not in that path mate

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Can you share the update?

PhD

Mar 16, 2018
Share it pls :eek:

dojo20020

Oct 23, 2022
you need a different save file to continue that path

Racsor

Jun 14, 2018
The gallery is bugged, in the story line you could go back a little and then move forward to make that decision or look to see if you have a slightly earlier save and load that one (assuming you are on the right path and can go to that event).

sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
I’ll help you if you send me an update.

elpapuuu10

Mar 4, 2021
Is it possible to share the game at this stage? I’m guessing since it’s online play the only way to share would be through vides

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
This practice of releasing a game later to "normal" paying players in order to make some higher priced packages more interesting is one of the biggest misdevelopments in the gaming industry in general (not just Patreon games). It builds on the fear of missing out and is a really sleazy approach. It really annoys me about Patreon games in particular, because it completely distorts the idea that everyone who supports a game to the best of their ability should be taken equally seriously. I think punishing people with less money who are still willing to give is pathetic. L&P is really going to extremes with their "Legend Vet", considering that until recently it would have been the equivalent of a AAA game every month. The whole thing is just sick.

Well, I've made it a rule to only support the smaller games here. Anything that has a good approach and where you can see that the developer isn't just taking people for a ride. The problem is that even the smaller developers often change their attitude as they get bigger. That's why I just gave up my last support game on patreon, because I just can't take the concept seriously anymore. There is a lack of control (e.g. actual milestones). Why should I put trust in a developer when much of the projects are going to get screwed up anyway?
I think you are understanding this concept wrongly. Especially for outside Patreon but I think it applies to Patreon as well.
This isn't meant to punish anyone, it's meant to reward the people that pay more. Just like some AAA games have early release. There has to be something to incentivize people to pay more. If all tiers release on the same day, it means the only difference will be to let the higher ones have input or produce extra renders and stuff just for them. This would mean more workload on L&P, which would mean later release dates.
In Fashion Business for example high payers get the update earlier, a higher quality (1080p instead of 720p) and more content in the game. That is a big difference one could maybe complain about.

In 2 weeks it will cost only 2 euros to buy it from his website… people are impatient to get it asap and they start getting impatient… For people living in EU or USA this is peanuts…

Be patient and relax ;)
I never understood the impatience. We already waited so many months, what do a few days matter? Also, if you get the update later for this one, you wait a shorter time for the next update.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes