bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
The gallery is bugged, in the story line you could go back a little and then move forward to make that decision or look to see if you have a slightly earlier save and load that one (assuming you are on the right path and can go to that event).
you can still click on it. It is somewhere there i had to click multiple times on different spots but then it opens the scene in the gallery mode.

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Do you mind atleast sharing the update. Looks like people dont want to share afterall
Can you explain me, why you feel so special and someone who paid for something has to share it with you? May be the guy dont like people like you, and dont like to share anything with you at all?

Reactions: Zeeshanlappe

sssaam.cindy.2019

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
To be honest, i didn't even expect the beginning of sympathy and sexual attraction from Ellie to her brother is going to be so awesome.
LP pleasantly surprised me.
Where is Sophia?!? :eek:
Who the f&$% cares about the no background and no story piece of digital meat :ROFLMAO:

Man, I love Silent Hill, played it as a kid on PS1 and it shocked me to this day... then the movie has bad-ass.. can't wait for a new game
Happy weekend :love:

Reactions: athreusclouds

shahab1372

Apr 1, 2019
Can you explain me, why you feel so special and someone who paid for something has to share it with you? May be the guy dont like people like you, and dont like to share anything with you at all?
There is some situation that you didn't mention it. Because of sanction we couldn't pay anything internationally. What should we do then?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes