indubarbie

Nov 17, 2020
I believe, it is because there is no sophia in this update most people are not even downloading the game. Even in previous update where sophia was absent, it took days to arrive on forum

Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Can you explain me, why you feel so special and someone who paid for something has to share it with you? May be the guy dont like people like you, and dont like to share anything with you at all?
First, explain the behavior of a person who has played and runs to the forum with spoilers, but at the same time does not want to share! How to call such a person?

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
I am not forcing anyone to share update.I am saying instead of releasing spoiler images , release the thing completely
Because uploading the game takes some times, uploading a picture takes less than 1 min. Why he should spending his time of uploading the game, because you are not happy with a spoiler? I am 100% agree that he is doing it because he feels special when he post spoiler, but again dont ask anyone to do something!

indubarbie

Nov 17, 2020
Because uploading the game takes some times, uploading a picture takes less than 1 min. Why he should spending his time of uploading the game, because you are not happy with a spoiler? I am 100% agree that he is doing it because he feels special when he post spoiler, but again dont ask anyone to do something!
It is by asking or requesting people with update, the forum works mate

Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
I have the update but maybe I'm not doing something right. The gallery box is showing pajama party but it's like blacked out. I clicked unlock and lock and unlock again and it won't allow me to click on it. In the actual story line I click to go to the basketball game instead and it says "to be continued".... Any help?
Check this questions. If any of them is no then you cannot play the update in full.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-190-lust-passion.5944/post-12636571

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
It is by asking or requesting people with update, the forum works mate
WHAT? :ROFLMAO: That is why I cant understand why there are no administrators cleaning people like you. First of all you need to read more about the rules of the forum and understand some kind of stuff. When the update is leaked, the first post in the topic will be updated by providing a new link for downloading the game. Anything that is repeatable like: "where is hero", "please upload the update" in almost every post is nothing but a SPAM and this is a rule in EVERY forum on internet. If you keep repeating something again and again and again it is SPAM. There was a time where the administrators was locking the topic because of this spam and unlock it when the creator of the topic update his 1st post. I dont know why they gave up on that and now let people like you to keep spamming and begging. I just enter the topic and want to see a spoiler of the update to decided if it worth to downloading it and lose time on it. I have to scroll pages to find the spoiler because of post like yours!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes