XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
You both are off by a mile. From end of August (26th) to January 6th are 4 months and 1 1/2 weeks. You've literally said end of August yourself. How do you come up with "almost 6 months"? lol

Edit: Also, it's not 8 years either. It's AWAM's 7 year anniversary in the coming October. I know math is hard, but you guys seem to be having such a hard time with first grade..."math"? Come on...

This was actually one of his faster updates in terms of renders/day these past two years (still terribly slow, don't get it mistaken). For me the main issue is with the content provided and how it was, again in my opinion, a massive waste of time that could have been used to progress the story involving Sophia instead. We've already had an update without Sophia on PD13 (Dylan&Amber), making this roughly 7 months of combined development time for two updates without Sophia in the past 2 years. Out of the 25+ months of development for this playable day, ~7 months were without the main protagonist.

And yes, I know that Dylan is the 2nd MC now, but I think I can speak for most of us if I say that we want to see Sophia. And while she still is the main protagonist, the focus has shifted alot in favor of Dylan. Personally not a fan of that. Up to 40 years of remaining development time is already completely bonkers, but adding more content with another MC on top of that is unexplainable to me.

Removing the Emma arc didn't do anything. Removing the sidejobs won't do anything either. It just means even more content from the perspective of Dylan, without Sophia. Plus his plans for Steam. Plus his plans for the online version of the game. Plus Patreon's DoL version (due to ToS). Plus Patreon's AWAM version. Plus his remaster. What's next? It can hardly get any worse if you ask me.
You can see again how important math basics are. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, one thing that really puzzles me is how the assumption has arisen here that AWAM cannot also contain content that only indirectly concerns Sophia. The game is not called Sophia, but "A Wife and Mother" and therefore Dylan and Ellie play an important role. They were MC in the story from the beginning, and nothing has changed in this point. It's clear that the development has to be accelerated, but the story itself shouldn't be sacrificed for that. Without Dylan/Ellie, there will never be a threesome between Sophia/Dylan/Ellie. :) No one should want to do without this event. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: hzjujk

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
if we will do a math by this game only, We will just calculate by the lowest payable amount, in subscribestar 5 dollars a month is the minimum and the max is 30 dollars so lets say all subscribers just pay 5 dollars which for sure some pays more.

as of now subscribestar he has 117 subscriber times 5 dollars so monthly he gets 585 and I don't know if its clean and how much is the cut of subscribestar to the dev but for sure its small cut only.

2nd is the Patreon, and the minimum is 1 dollar and the highest is 50 dollars and we will just say all members just pay 1 dollar a month which again for sure some pay more... so the current members are 8,556 times 1 is 8,556 dollars a month again I dont know if its clean or how much patreon cut from that.

so, the MINIMUM income per month combined is 9,141 u.s dollars again that is just the minimum THAT IS WHAT THE calculator says...

so I get why lot of people are upset with the dev... because it is a big money you dont even need a job for that by just doing this game is already enough for him to have a good life, other dev can update their games by just once per month and 3 times a year and this deve for 8 years still no progress with the MC most likely some other members and fans that upset already have cancer and they want to leave earth seeing this story worth it they feel that dev is still not motivated with all this money they feel that they are just milked and just leaved hanging all the time keep waiting that they are not a member of the family. but 8 years for sure lot of members are dead already LOL

but in my own opinion this is his work this is his art. and for the members. that is there money not us so let them pay monthy if they think it's still worth it but for me, "just for me that not rich" I pay dev who works fast and progress im a subscireber of LISA BY PALE GRASS and also fashion business by decent monkey and the genesis order by ntr they don't leave their hard-working members hanging and disappointed unlike this with long time of update with 1 new scene and not even about the WIFE.... LOL MY GOD!

lastly this game is good for sure and one of the best with very slow corruption stories that most think abandoned already. Definitely gonna subscribe also when there is already a good progress and frequent updated GOD bless everyone support who you want to support for me its his work its his art let him continue where he wants to continue the story ^_^
I can't say I understood what you said 100%, so please bear that in mind.

This may be a simple comment or a rebuttal.
(Literally, I didn't quite understand what you meant.)

To save on taxes, this developer moved to a country with low taxes.

How many of us make so much money that we have to move our country of residence because of taxes?

This developer has about 2,000 paying subscribers on Patreon and 117 on Subscribestar.

And there are around 180 paying subscribers who pay £30/month.
Even if you assume that all paid subscribers except 180 pay 5 pounds or 1 pound, the total amount will not be small.

There is a certain famous fanboy.

This fanboy, when someone says "This game could have been more successful, but it's failing because of this developer," bring the paid subscriber count information and laughs at the other person by saying, "He's already succeeded."

And this fanboy, when someone says "This developer is making a lot of money and needs to hire staff to shorten the development period and improve the game", he changes his words like this "He doesn't make enough money and no one knows how much he earns."

The reason people are dissatisfied with this developer is not because of his high income.

That's because even though the developer is earning enough money, the content is still poor and the development period is too long.

This developer initially only aimed for one female MC, which is clearly stated in the game description, and this developer tried two MCs along the way and gave up.
(This developer even revealed why he excluded male MCs and created female MCs)

However, this developer has now announced that the entire Parker family is the MC, and actually produced an episode without Sophia in this update.

The developer also abandoned Emma's storyline and deciding to removed side-job episodes, saying "I'll focus on the main story," but created a new Amy and hinted that storylines involving her would continue.

In addition, there are one-off events including Larry, there are multiple routes related to Sophia and there are multiple routes related to Dylan, and multiple routes related to Ellie will also be created in the future.

And there are a number of characters, including Bennett, Julia, and Natalie, who have not appeared in several years, although their storylines still exist.

All of this is directly why, even after seven years, Sofia's most corrupted act is exposing her breasts, and she has only recently given her son a handjob once.

And all of these are the reasons for the criticism that "this developer is only focused on milking subscribers rather than completing the game."

There were times when it took a month or two to watch a day in the game.
Nowadays, it takes two years to watch a day in the game.

Two updates were needed for the scene where Sofia meets Aiden, once at school and once in the vacant lot.
These two updates were identical, with someone touching Sofia's breasts and buttocks and Sofia lifting her skirt.

It took three updates before Dylan and Sophia came home from the salon (and then later).

And although two updates were spent on the side job scene, the developer decided to give up on the side job scene. (based on one day on the 20th)

All of this was spent just to see one day (20 days) in the game.

Based on the progression of the story and overall development period, this developer is creating too many unnecessary renderings.
(Not the scene, but the process of reaching the scene)

This developer clearly needs to condense the game, from a story progression standpoint.
No additional costs and no additional staff.

Finally, about this, this fanboy says, "This developer has created a successful revenue model and there is no need to shorten the development period."

If this developer doesn't change his production method, criticism will inevitably continue.

Last edited:

joshuaalcabar

Aug 15, 2022
I can't say I understood what you said 100%, so please bear that in mind.

This may be a simple comment or a rebuttal.
(Literally, I didn't quite understand what you meant.)

To save on taxes, this developer moved to a country with low taxes.

How many of us make so much money that we have to move our country of residence because of taxes?

This developer has about 2,000 paying subscribers on Patreon and 117 on Subscribestar.

And there are around 180 paying subscribers who pay £30/month.
Even if you assume that all paid subscribers except 180 pay 5 pounds or 1 pound, the total amount will not be small.

There is a certain famous fanboy.

This fanboy, when someone says "This game could have been more successful, but it's failing because of this developer," bring the paid subscriber count information and laughs at the other person by saying, "He's already succeeded."

And this fanboy, when someone says "This developer is making a lot of money and needs to hire staff to shorten the development period and improve the game", he changes his words like this "He doesn't make enough money and no one knows how much he earns."

The reason people are dissatisfied with this developer is not because of his high income.

That's because even though the developer is earning enough money, the content is still poor and the development period is too long.

This developer initially only aimed for one female MC, which is clearly stated in the game description, and this developer tried two MCs along the way and gave up.
(This developer even revealed why he excluded male MCs and created female MCs)

However, this developer has now announced that the entire Parker family is the MC, and actually produced an episode without Sophia in this update.

The developer also abandoned Emma's storyline and deciding to removed side-job episodes, saying "I'll focus on the main story," but created a new Amy and hinted that storylines involving her would continue.

In addition, there are one-off events including Larry, there are multiple routes related to Sophia and there are multiple routes related to Dylan, and multiple routes related to Ellie will also be created in the future.

And there are a number of characters, including Bennett, Julia, and Natalie, who have not appeared in several years, although their storylines still exist.

All of this is directly why, even after seven years, Sofia's most corrupted act is exposing her breasts, and she has only recently given her son a handjob once.

And all of these are the reasons for the criticism that "this developer is only focused on milking subscribers rather than completing the game."

There were times when it took a month or two to watch a day in the game.
Nowadays, it takes two years to watch a day in the game.

Two updates were needed for the scene where Sofia meets Aiden, once at school and once in the vacant lot.
These two updates were identical, with someone touching Sofia's breasts and buttocks and Sofia lifting her skirt.

It took three updates before Dylan and Sophia came home from the salon (and then later).

And although two updates were spent on the side job scene, the developer decided to give up on the side job scene. (based on one day on the 20th)

All of this was spent just to see one day (20 days) in the game.

Based on the progression of the story and overall development period, this developer is creating too many unnecessary renderings.
(Not the scene, but the process of reaching the scene)

This developer clearly needs to condense the game, from a story progression standpoint.
It doesn't cost anything extra, the developer just has to choose.

Finally, about this, this fanboy says, "This developer has created a successful revenue model and there is no need to shorten the development period."

If this developer doesn't change his production method, criticism will inevitably continue.
LOL ACTUALLY WE HAVE THE SAME TAUGHTS I JUST TRIED TO REPLY AS FAST AS I CAN CAUSE I HAVE A MEETING THAT IS COMMING HAHAHA THATS WHY I NEED TO CUT AS MUCH AS I WANT TO SAY BUT WHAT I MEAN IS SAME AS WHAT YOU MEAN

Reactions: tofhdns

lebronnba78

Dec 24, 2022
You both are off by a mile. From end of August (26th) to January 6th are 4 months and 1 1/2 weeks. You've literally said end of August yourself. How do you come up with "almost 6 months"? lol

Edit: Also, it's not 8 years either. It's AWAM's 7 year anniversary in the coming October. I know math is hard, but you guys seem to be having such a hard time with first grade..."math"? Come on...

This was actually one of his faster updates in terms of renders/day these past two years (still terribly slow, don't get it mistaken). For me the main issue is with the content provided and how it was, again in my opinion, a massive waste of time that could have been used to progress the story involving Sophia instead. We've already had an update without Sophia on PD13 (Dylan&Amber), making this roughly 7 months of combined development time for two updates without Sophia in the past 2 years. Out of the 25+ months of development for this playable day, ~7 months were without the main protagonist.

And yes, I know that Dylan is the 2nd MC now, but I think I can speak for most of us if I say that we want to see Sophia. And while she still is the main protagonist, the focus has shifted alot in favor of Dylan. Personally not a fan of that. Up to 40 years of remaining development time is already completely bonkers, but adding more content with another MC on top of that is unexplainable to me.

Removing the Emma arc didn't do anything. Removing the sidejobs won't do anything either. It just means even more content from the perspective of Dylan, without Sophia. Plus his plans for Steam. Plus his plans for the online version of the game. Plus Patreon's DoL version (due to ToS). Plus Patreon's AWAM version. Plus his remaster. What's next? It can hardly get any worse if you ask me.
You didn't understand what I meant, I didn't say that the last update was 6 months ago but that the developer had started working on it probably about 6 months ago. Why be condescending, I don't have problems with math, don't worry, people on the internet definitely like to feel superior.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
xxxorro where are you? We (I more) desperately need your after release analysis!

Yesterday I went through the new release myself… No time for AWAM on a business trip… If I isolate the update from the game I would say it was a nice one! His rendering is always of the highest quality. The hot scenes were great. I enjoyed Ellie and Christine a lot!

The game is about a wife and mother. Her absence makes it meaningless. I believe that making Dylan a 2nd MC it is due to a huge misunderstanding… Yes, Dylan AND Ellie are both very popular. This doesn’t mean that the patrons are demanding independent scenes of these two. It means rather that the patrons want to see more incest content with Sophia and her son and daughter… Idk if the 2nd MC idea was there from the beginning or came out of Dylan’s popularity! At any case though I don’t like it…

IMHO LP has his plan in mind and the patrons influence hits only when he has some doubts about it… I’ve realized that it is a complete waste of time us arguing, debating or even attacking each other for the sake of the game…

If we want the game to change I believe the following is needed:
- A proper discord server where patrons actively interact with LP and discuss future developments.
- The creation of different channels for different patron tiers so that depending on the importance of a change the decision is made at the appropriate level.
- A proper timeline of the project from PD1 to PD30

When people actively participate in a project there is a proper insensitive for them to support it…

If LP doesn’t change then either enjoy what you get or just abandon it. I want to see how is he going to progress with PD14. To me, if the same pace is followed in PD14 I don’t see anything will change and the game will continue the very slow progress for as long as there are paying patrons and LP is able to provide…

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
You didn't understand what I meant, I didn't say that the last update was 6 months ago but that the developer had started working on it probably about 6 months ago. Why be condescending, I don't have problems with math, don't worry, people on the internet definitely like to feel superior.
That is certainly not what you said. Your post was pretty clear.

"It was almost 6 months, the update came out at the end of August"

That is you word for word, replying to a guy who said it took 3 months. There's not a single word in that post of yours mentioning him working on it during the development of the previous update. Now you're trying to say he's working on two updates at the same time? Because 6 months ago, he was still working on 0.190. How do you even come to that conclusion?

That doesn't make any sense. Also, how can someone feel superior about something so...dumb? I'm simply baffled seeing that there's two people at the same time who can't seem to count the days from August 26th to January 6th is all. Besides, you also said the game is 8 years old which it isn't. That doesn't really help your case either. Or are you trying to say that he's been working on it 8 years ago? Because if so, I have to ask again how you come to that conclusion? lol

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
if we will do a math by this game only, We will just calculate by the lowest payable amount, in subscribestar 5 dollars a month is the minimum and the max is 30 dollars so lets say all subscribers just pay 5 dollars which for sure some pays more.

as of now subscribestar he has 117 subscriber times 5 dollars so monthly he gets 585 and I don't know if its clean and how much is the cut of subscribestar to the dev but for sure its small cut only.

2nd is the Patreon, and the minimum is 1 dollar and the highest is 50 dollars and we will just say all members just pay 1 dollar a month which again for sure some pay more... so the current members are 8,556 times 1 is 8,556 dollars a month again I dont know if its clean or how much patreon cut from that.

so, the MINIMUM income per month combined is 9,141 u.s dollars again that is just the minimum THAT IS WHAT THE calculator says...

so I get why lot of people are upset with the dev... because it is a big money you dont even need a job for that by just doing this game is already enough for him to have a good life, other dev can update their games by just once per month and 3 times a year and this deve for 8 years still no progress with the MC most likely some other members and fans that upset already have cancer and they want to leave earth seeing this story worth it they feel that dev is still not motivated with all this money they feel that they are just milked and just leaved hanging all the time keep waiting that they are not a member of the family. but 8 years for sure lot of members are dead already LOL

but in my own opinion this is his work this is his art. and for the members. that is there money not us so let them pay monthy if they think it's still worth it but for me, "just for me that not rich" I pay dev who works fast and progress im a subscireber of LISA BY PALE GRASS and also fashion business by decent monkey and the genesis order by ntr they don't leave their hard-working members hanging and disappointed unlike this with long time of update with 1 new scene and not even about the WIFE.... LOL MY GOD!

lastly this game is good for sure and one of the best with very slow corruption stories that most think abandoned already. Definitely gonna subscribe also when there is already a good progress and frequent updated GOD bless everyone support who you want to support for me its his work its his art let him continue where he wants to continue the story ^_^
The 8500 number isn't the people that are supporting him. It's the total members that they are following him on patreon. Propably 1/3 of them are supporting him. Also his renders with all of these characters and at this quality... Believe me... It needs time... XD
Ah... Also Patreon keeps the 7% of the money and u pay at taxes I think a 10%...

Reactions: thetrueredking

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
The 8500 number isn't the people that are supporting him. It's the total members that they are following him on patreon. Propably 1/3 of them are supporting him. Also his renders with all of these characters and at this quality... Believe me... It needs time... XD
Ah... Also Patreon keeps the 7% of the money and u pay at taxes I think a 10%...
Since I don't know how Patreon works, I can't tell you exactly how long it will last, but if "keep money" means temporary storage, the developer could receive it after a month or three months.

If “keep money” means the usage fee that Patreon receives, many paid platforms operate various commission systems ranging from 7% to 15%, and 7% is by no means an expensive commission.

And the 10% VAT is the basic tax system operated in most countries.
- This means that it is a basic tax that all self-employed people pay.

If you are self-employed, you have to pay rent, raw material costs, communication fees, value-added tax, insurance premiums, employee fees, Platform usage fee, etc. every month.
Also, you have to pay additional taxes at the end or the beginning of the year, and you have to spend irregularly advertising costs and interior replacement costs.
- Personal insurance premiums, personal communication fees, and house rent are excluded from this, and these are managed separately in personal household ledger.

I'm not talking about you, but there have been a few times when I've suspected that some of this developer's fanboys have never worked in production or paid taxes.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes