Schipp1988

Dec 5, 2021
You need to load a save previous to the Dylan and Sophia's date, the new scene is an alternative to that, Christine's party.
Ah ok thats stupid i think but thanks for the information, i just save at the end just like a lot of others will do i think.
Then i just will play it from the gallery, and then wait if he somehow will continue the story in stead of adding something that happend a while back already.

sssaam.cindy.2019

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Man, Christine is such a smoke show.
The term "smoke show" is often used colloquially to describe someone who is extremely attractive, particularly in terms of physical appearance. It's a slang expression that is commonly used in informal or casual settings to praise or compliment someone's attractiveness. The term is often applied to individuals who are considered exceptionally good-looking or stunning. Keep in mind that the usage of slang terms can vary across different regions and social groups, so it's always a good idea to be aware of the context in which such expressions are used.

Reactions: McZoy

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
After this update, I started disliking Dylan updates...now I think I dont want to see sophia with dylan too lol.

I use to like Sophia/Dylan storyline especially where he enjoy as a cuckold with sam...but honestly it's just too much rubbish of dylan content. I want female protagonist cheating storyline.

It's like Dylan is going for mom , aunt, sis, sis friends, gym coach etc same as sophia going for everyone...so I will prefer and enjoy Sophia storyline without Dylan..that will be more exciting for me. Dylan is becoming a male slut lol.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
How did I get to Dylan and Cristine's BJ? Because I refused to touch Ellie's breasts but I didn't get to that scene either.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
I was in school when this game started, by the time sophia has her first hetero sex scene i will be starting a family and will have kids of my own who will be going to preschool/school. I doubt that i'll be playing it then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me see. By the time Sophia will have her first hetero sex scene, probably you will have grand children.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Need some help in triggering the Dylan approaching Marie at the ice cream parlor event.

Whatever I do, i dont get any of these events:

2) Make a joke 3) Answer soberly (No comment) 4) Tell Marie that her mom is also hot/ Tell Marie that her mother is also nice (Both okay) 5) We are a team 6) Remain silent and let her speak 7) Admit that you're younger and had to repeat a year (Truth)

I will paste the conditions here.

At Claire’s beauty parlor (Dylan and Marie spend some time together):
Sophia and Dylan get a new look. In order for Dylan and Marie's story to continue to unfold, it is
important that Dylan has already done everything right at yoga (day 18) and has approached her
successfully. This yoga event is also crucial for getting the little lesbian bonus scene with
Sophia/Claire.
Here it is also very important whether Dylan secretly borrowed money from his mother's wallet or not.
Don’t worry, Dylan will still have the chance to return her the money the next day although he will spend
it later for Marie.
Correct decisions for Dylan approaching Marie at the ice cream parlor:
1) Hold the door open for Marie
2) Make a joke
3) Answer soberly (No comment)
4) Tell Marie that her mom is also hot/ Tell Marie that her mother is also nice (Both okay)
5) We are a team
6) Remain silent and let her speak
7) Admit that you're younger and had to repeat a year (Truth)
8) Offer Marie help
9) Pay for the ice cream anyway and tip the young girl (After she smeared syrup on Marie’s shirt)

arl2017xxx

Dec 18, 2017
I guess the DEV knows once the Mother MC gives up the goods all the way, the Patreon support will definitely die down.
so blue-balls-milking is the only way to go, I'm guessing.

Reactions: hmc15 and Chaosguy

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
I guess the DEV knows once the Mother MC gives up the goods all the way, the Patreon support will definitely die down.
so blue-balls-milking is the only way to go, I'm guessing.
This is absolutely correct. Look at Belle Delphine or Goddess Amanda or Sherri Chanel or Brooke Marks or any kind of NN tease model. Once the goods are given up majority of supporters/fans declines exponentially.

Dev is applying this principle to their VN and its been an overwhelming success (from a business standpoint). From a gaming standpoint its been dreadfully delayed and stalled. Not to mention the exponentially low chance this game finishes or even reaches that point of "reward." There have been ~2-3 updates past ~2-3 years with almost zero progression in MC sex scenes. Just a boatload of teasing and meaningless side stories (like this entire past update)

@MisterVain

Dec 23, 2023
This is absolutely correct. Look at Belle Delphine or Goddess Amanda or Sherri Chanel or Brooke Marks or any kind of NN tease model. Once the goods are given up majority of supporters/fans declines exponentially.

Dev is applying this principle to their VN and its been an overwhelming success (from a business standpoint). From a gaming standpoint its been dreadfully delayed and stalled. Not to mention the exponentially low chance this game finishes or even reaches that point of "reward." There have been ~2-3 updates past ~2-3 years with almost zero progression in MC sex scenes. Just a boatload of teasing and meaningless side stories (like this entire past update)
Someone explain to me where are these last 7 years :

- janitor shower continue
- 3 rapist in sub
- 2 kids infront museum fon numb
- principal allowed hugs touches
- husband of sis in pool flirt
- neighbour from toilet sport night
- 2 granpas continuation
- 3 child tutor job continue
- workers panties talk from start game
- aiden pose picture task continue
- dilon transition missing