Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Genuine curiosity!
Can someone explain reasonably why LP is changing Sophia? What are the problems he will overcome with the new model?
What's got me curious is why now? Why before he starts PD14? Why didn't he do all this at the start of Part 2?

I agree with ItsNotUs about G3 - I've been G8 for a while now for fan art, and am pretty happy with it. Particularly with expressions, which do feature significantly for Sophia. But the G8 conversion has been available for possibly years now.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
What's got me curious is why now? Why before he starts PD14? Why didn't he do all this at the start of Part 2?

I agree with ItsNotUs about G3 - I've been G8 for a while now for fan art, and am pretty happy with it. Particularly with expressions, which do feature significantly for Sophia. But the G8 conversion has been available for possibly years now.
This may sound like a conspiracy theory: relatively-recently Stopper announced the change of Jessica from gen3 to a more modern model, maybe LP succumbed to the same influence + again, the newer version of gen is easier to work with - but it takes much longer to render! LP may be surprised by this. Before he, probably, rendered for about 20 minutes, but with the new gen, at least an hour+.

• Wow
Reactions: Luis2008

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
is there a route for only son? or a faitful route? i want her to be focusing on one person, wonder if it's possible

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
is there a route for only son? or a faitful route? i want her to be focusing on one person, wonder if it's possible
There is the Good Wife (that some also call the Faithful) route, but not really just for the son. For at least the start, the focus is split between him and the guy bullying him, which I believe also includes at least one scene with the son's class friend.

For the son's neighbour friend, you need to do at least two of the events with the MC's sister, and for the daughter route, it's pretty intertwined with the sister route, plus the sister is just plain fun.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What events we will see next updates?
Uncertain at this point. All the info about the upcoming events can be found here. But with the next two events (Ellie then Sam) being "very small", there's the possibility they will be combined into one. The event after is an Ellie event, and they only tend to be small themselves compared to what we've been getting lately. The last Ellie event was only about 20% of the last Dylan event.

And yes, I don't consider the last update an Ellie event. It's not on the Ellie route, and the event was obviously only for Dylan fans.

Joker3149

Nov 13, 2023
Ok just catching up and this is where i am close to not caring anymore.

So since this game started in 2017 L&P had a look for Sophia then at a certain point changed it to be more clear and HD look and changed her hair , now is saying l&P is changing it again.

This is just time wasting finish the game then go back and tidy it up if need be. People are paying money for updates not for time wasting.

Also get rid of the lesser people and keep it to Sophia , Dylan and Ellie and if you wanna go down good route then i suppose Liam too the rest is just time wasting.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ok just catching up and this is where i am close to not caring anymore.

So since this game started in 2017 L&P had a look for Sophia then at a certain point changed it to be more clear and HD look and changed her hair , now is saying l&P is changing it again.

This is just time wasting finish the game then go back and tidy it up if need be. People are paying money for updates not for time wasting.

Also get rid of the lesser people and keep it to Sophia , Dylan and Ellie and if you wanna go down good route then i suppose Liam too the rest is just time wasting.
No love for Patricia? She's the reason Dylan sees his first pussy, and who kicks off the Ellie route with Sophia's first lesbian kiss.

Quite the opposite of time-wasting, I think.

Reactions: hzjujk

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Okay, to let the cat out of the bag. I am currently working very hard on an improved version of Sophia which is really incredibly exhausting and tricky, making her still look similar to her current version. With countless of tests back and forth. The first version is 95% finished. The other is about 60-70% complete. Her textures have often caused me problems with various things and they are simply in need of improvement, especially as this is an old Genesis 3 model texture. It will look way more realistic and natural. Practically, everything will be completely reworked. As soon as these two versions are finished, I will post the result and you can decide which one you like better.

As you understand this is a very important step, it can't be rushed and has to be right down to the last detail to avoid changes later on. I would therefore ask you to give me a little more time. As soon as the new Sophia is ready, I will start working on the next update.

I will try to show you the result of the efforts around Wednesday/Thursday.
This apply so much for AWAM.
Frieren.png
Coincidence?

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
How old l & P dev is??
So i can assume when he is going to finish this game
I think dev is probably around 30-33 year old man
That means he going to finish the game before he turns 43-48 plus and He has very long time period to complete this game
I don't think he is trying to Earn money as much as he can by hyping the first intimidate sex scene of Sophia(with other than her husband)
That's why he take times(years) to complete the game and earn as much as he can

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
How old l & P dev is??
So i can assume when he is going to finish this game
I think dev is probably around 30-33 year old man
That means he going to finish the game before he turns 43-48 plus and He has very long time period to complete this game
I don't think he is trying to Earn money as much as he can by hyping the first intimidate sex scene of Sophia(with other than her husband)
That's why he take times(years) to complete the game and earn as much as he can
from how angry he gets to the uncomfortable questions, I think he's 12 years old

Reactions: athreusclouds

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
Clearly, he doesn't know how to progress in his game anymore. All he does is manipulate the feelings of the fans, something like: I am doing all this for Sophia, for your goddess, you should be grateful to me. It's just a psychological trick. What will happen next? А small update with Ellie, maybe a couple more updates that will have to wait 5-6 months, then another side story that no one needs, then preparation for release on Steam, another rework, and so on. Then the day will come when he will say something like: "Guys, I'm tired, I wake up thinking about Sophia, I go to sleep thinking about her, I've done so much for her in these 7-8 years, I'm burned out, I need a break". I really like this game, I think Sofia is the most beautiful character in the VN games, she is just perfect, but let's be honest, it will be a real miracle if LP finishes the game.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes