Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I tried the game a while ago, maybe 2 or 3 years ago. Dont know exactly why anymore, but i didnt liked it that time...

I do have my problems with female protag. The main reason, lets be honest, nearly not a single DEV can really write out of the view of a girl/lady its most of the time just stupid and ridiculous. There are very very few exceptions, like Eva Kiss' games (gggb and our red string) aaaaaand... yeah thats about it already, dont know any other game where the female protag was well made.

So... i give this game another try. And it grows to me. I like the slow build up and that you always have a choice how Sophia acts. Most of the time its reasonable too and little plots are making sense overall. And if you "reject" or "refuse" something or somebody, there plot for this person ends just there and thats it. So yeah, i like the game a lot... until now

Cause now iam at the point where this idiot Aiden tried to blackmail her so he will leave Zac and Dylan alone. And now it annoys me very much. I dont want to give that douche what he wants, never ever... call Patricia, shoot him in the foot or threaten him. Why was that a option for the rapists but not for him and his wannabe gang? So i can decline the "deal" i have done that... and now... pretty much the whole game goes down the drain. Dylans Storyline is practically screwed, just like Zacs and Alyssas too. And it has influence on other storylines too. I stopped now, cause i lost motivation... so much is tied to the Aiden-blackmail its really annoying, just... WHY?... after a while, cause i didnt want to let the game go, i looked up the walkthrough if there is away out of the Aidenblackmail along the road, even with revenge cause that douche deserve a beating and i want to see it.

Buuuut no... the walkthrough shows, one Aiden event follows another with no consequences for him. And at every event Sophia can cancel the deal but yeah... same result as if she would refuse him the first time, Dylan has to go to boarding school and so on...

So yeah... the game died for me with that storyline pretty much... But i dont want to give up that easily cause without that issue the game is very nice. Only the Aiden blackmail ruins everything and that so many other things are tied to it.

So after a little thaught about it... i just wanted to ask some people who know more about the game.

Is there a way to get back at Aiden soon (and it has to be in a really satisfying way and giving him a lesson for a lifetime) or has Sophia to play along so long that it doesnt matter anymore in the firstplace... i mean, task #2 is already too much (and dont even start with #3), at this point she could pretty much have sex with him in front of the whole class too, doesnt matter anymore, its gone too far anyways. I would kinda endure it if at task 4 the whole thing would turn around and Aiden gets what he deserves... but the walkthrough doesnt show it, so i gues... if i follow the blackmail path with Aiden he get what he wants and Sophia will even like it? Cause thats how it goes so far... i looked up the 3 task in the gallery, and its obvious that if Sophia plays along, she kinda likes it even and it makes my skin scrawl.

But yeah... dont follow the blackmail path makes me miss so many scenes with others already, i stumbled a lot over scenes in the walkthrough i didnt have cause of the aiden blackmail.

So yeah... its basically like this, if i dont follow the Aidenblackmail i practically stop the Zac, Alyssa and Dylan storyline too (and who knows what else) that is just... ugh.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Then I suggest you to read it again.
and where to look at? It shows clearly, everytime you reject the blackmaildeal it closes out other content with Alyssa, Zac or Dylan and Dylan and Zac has to go to boarding school... there is no way around it. At least not in the walkthrough. So how can i cancel the deal without sending Dylan and Zac to boarding and school and not give Aiden what he wants? Cause i didnt saw anything like that... task 1... do it or Dylan goes to boarding school, task 2 the same, 3 the same too...

Reactions: madhusudhansmd611

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
and where to look at? It shows clearly, everytime you reject the blackmaildeal it closes out other content with Alyssa, Zac or Dylan and Dylan and Zac has to go to boarding school... there is no way around it. At least not in the walkthrough. So how can i cancel the deal without sending Dylan and Zac to boarding and school and not give Aiden what he wants? Cause i didnt saw anything like that... task 1... do it or Dylan goes to boarding school, task 2 the same, 3 the same too...
If you want to continue Dylan's route and not send him to the boarding school, you must agree to Aiden's blackmail deal. You can cancel the deal with Aiden in the second part of game, if you satisfad Don Morello"s little brother enough he will help.

Reactions: Luis2008

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
If you want to continue Dylan's route and not send him to the boarding school, you must agree to Aiden's blackmail deal. You can cancel the deal with Aiden in the second part of game, if you satisfad Don Morello"s little brother enough he will help.
So it is like i thaught... and doing what a mafia gangster want is not better in any way... so the whole game will go in a direction where Sophia will practically whored out by some thug. Either Aiden, Don Morello or any other guy, and if not... you miss out on the other content aswell. So its basically like this... let them blackmail Sophia or dont play the game. *sigh*

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Aiden's blackmail Task 4, calling in a favor from the Don, ends the Aiden blackmail (with currently unknown consequences re: Aiden's future reaction and what the Don might want for this favor).

Cheers!! :coffee:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Aiden's blackmail Task 4, calling in a favor from the Don, ends the Aiden blackmail (with currently unknown consequences re: Aiden's future reaction and what the Don might want for this favor).

well yeah, not really a good option... doing three tasks for him and go from one blackmail to another... so its either blackmail or miss out on content with others... not really satisfying, but cant change that, its the DEVs approach. Iam not into blackmail routes in anyway and the games premise was different in the first half, so it turns out to go that route now, not for me than.

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
So it is like i thaught... and doing what a mafia gangster want is not better in any way... so the whole game will go in a direction where Sophia will practically whored out by some thug. Either Aiden, Don Morello or any other guy, and if not... you miss out on the other content aswell. So its basically like this... let them blackmail Sophia or dont play the game. *sigh*
You can wait until Dylan becomes a super-duper ninja and he takes care of Aiden himself.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
well yeah, not really a good option... doing three tasks for him and go from one blackmail to another... so its either blackmail or miss out on content with others... not really satisfying, but cant change that, its the DEVs approach. Iam not into blackmail routes in anyway and the games premise was different in the first half, so it turns out to go that route now, not for me than.
Believe me - I did not want to have to play the Aiden blackmail route But - that is how the dev set up the story.

I am now playing both branches of that route - reject Aiden and Dylan goes to boarding school (ending some paths and starting the Dylan/Amber path) & do the minimum # of blackmail tasks until I can kick Aiden to the curb, continuing the Sophia/Dylan story line as well as a number of other story lines.

If you don't want to just skip thru the blackmail task events, then I understand moving on.

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Believe me - I did not want to have to play the Aiden blackmail route But - that is how the dev set up the story.

I am now playing both branches of that route - reject Aiden and Dylan goes to boarding school (ending some paths and starting the Dylan/Amber path) & do the minimum # of blackmail tasks until I can kick Aiden to the curb, continuing the Sophia/Dylan story line as a number of other story lines.

If you don't want to just skip thru the blackmail task events, then I understand moving on.

Yeah maybe i will do that... hit the skip button on every blackmail scene... but its obviously the way the DEV wants the game, and lets be honest, it will go even further along the road until Sophia is practically whored out. What bother me the most... skipping those scenes isnt really a "solution" cause Sophias behaivor changes too because of that, she likes to be blackmailed by Aiden during the tasks... thats, yeah not my thing and skipping it doesnt change that.

But i think at some point i will move on. Not really my approach to just skip 50% of a game.

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
You can wait until Dylan becomes a super-duper ninja and he takes care of Aiden himself.
HAHAHA .. YES it would be funny to see that in the new update Dylan wears a kasdum ninza and runs around ruining the ladies and kills the bad guys .. but it would be better if he was a ninja in the kosdum and went into Sam's house and did this I wish he could see everything but he couldn’t move and Dylan will fuck Priyama’s mother and sister in front of his eyes HAHAHA I would even pay for such a scene

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes