Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
the evening event at the museum could again have the potential for Sophia to show her breasts.
I think showing only breasts is very little for a separate update (at this stage it's no longer interesting at all, but breast action ok), maybe Sophia will go to their dorm and they'll have a bit of lustful fun kissing, groping each other and so on and then someone will walk in or she'll start asking herself moral questions and she'll have to stop

Reactions: LSC82

RockSpice

Apr 18, 2021
Of course, the nursing job (trying on the nurse's outfit) and the tutoring job were likely to have something happening, but these events are likely to be cancelled.
The tutoring job was quite popular in the voting. Why would L&P screw themselves up by canceling this events?

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
I’m on it
View attachment 3318220

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Today is a beautiful day!
The sun is shining. Yet it’s still cold outside. I decided to go out for a walk in nature. 1:30 hours later I’m drinking my coffee and enjoying the view in front of me… Have a nice weekend everyone :)

PS: I suggest you all follow my example… LP will continue doing his thing no matter what… enjoy your life and don’t think about the game. It is a long journey till the end ;)

Jungles70

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2021
Today is a beautiful day!
The sun is shining. Yet it’s still cold outside. I decided to go out for a walk in nature. 1:30 hours later I’m drinking my coffee and enjoying the view in front of me… Have a nice weekend everyone :)

PS: I suggest you all follow my example… LP will continue doing his thing no matter what… enjoy your life and don’t think about the game. It is a long journey till the end ;)

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
So, while we wait for... whatever has to come, let's not forget that with the last release we just finished PD 13.
Maybe it's worth to recap a little bit what happened in this PD, put it a little bit in context, hopefully in a fun way ;)

Let's start with this. PD 13 has been undoubtedly the Boob day for Sophia. :)

We saw her bare breasts in every events she was in, except for the visit to Don Morello to ask for help for Aiden's extortion.
And, in some events, she even did it more than once.
Let's recap:

1. Aiden 4th Task
She undoes the buttons of her blouse so that Zac can see them and the first part of the task can be completed.
View attachment 3317473

2. Meeting Aiden and his gang
She is forced to show her breast (player's choice) to the rest of the gang to reenact what happened in the morning.
View attachment 3317489

3. 2nd side job 3rd day
As part of the sex-ed with the apostles, she comes prepared and fulfils their demands to see what women's breasts look like. She actually does it twice. The first time as part of the "anatomy lesson"
View attachment 3317491
of course if we want to nitpick, she has taped her nipples so they are not technically in full display, even though at some point she removed one of the tapes tor let them draw it
View attachment 3317492
the second one to give something to the boys to think about for their next lesson assignment
View attachment 3317493

4. Sophia/Sam
She bares her breasts twice. The first time while kissing, Sam starts to remove her shirt and finally her bra
View attachment 3317496
After the kissing scene and after almost being caught by Neil she dresses again, only to get bare breast again to pose for Sam
View attachment 3317567

Bonus
We see a young Sophia being spied by Sam while bathing
View attachment 3317495

5. At Claire's salon
Claire gives her a massage with a special lotion and opens her top at the back,
View attachment 3317460
which causes a mishap first when Davon is able to see under the transparent cape
View attachment 3317514
and later when later on she remove the cape in front of Dylan and Devon (depending on player's choices)
View attachment 3317516

6. Sophia/Dylan Part 1
Here is the most action-packed event in this regard. Bathing with Dylan, she bares her breasts for a first time when Liam interrupts and she (player choice) hides Dylan behind the curtain.
View attachment 3317517
She then put the top back on briefly, only to take it off again at Dylan's insistence.
View attachment 3317518
Then again to let him touch them
View attachment 3317520
And finally while relaxing at the end she let him remove the top again
View attachment 3317534

Bonuses:
We see a spicy shot from the magazine
View attachment 3317538
a young Sophia topless during her recount of the first time, with heavy petting in the kitchen
View attachment 3317522
and full sex in the bedroom.
View attachment 3317524
Again we have flashbacks of young Sophia when Dylan, as Sam did, admits that he saw her nude in three different occasions when he was a child
View attachment 3317528
View attachment 3317530
View attachment 3317531

7. Sophia/Dylan Part 2
In the final part of the event, if she accept to bath in the hot tub she will remove her dress and since she was not wearing any bra...
View attachment 3317542

Bonus:
While driving to the restaurant Dylan forgets to keep his eyes on the road.
View attachment 3317539

So we have a total of 7 events (out of 8) in which she shows her breasts, voluntarily or not, and a total of 12 occasions in which she does it (not counting the bonuses). To put this in context, the previous 2 PDs counted 6 (PD11) and 5 (PD12), but with a lot more Sophia's events during the day (14 in both PDs). This graph summarises these statistics, with the blue bar representing the number of events and the red bar the total number of times. Note that it is also the first time in a PD she does it multiple times per event.
View attachment 3317544

It was announced that PD13 would have been filled with "hot" events and so it has been. On the other hand, as many as observed, maybe that's too much for a single day: not that each event in a vacuum could exist, but putting them together one after another doesn't seem... realistic (whatever that means). Many times has been suggested that the 30 PD idea is kind of a limit, when instead the same events could have spread on a wider window of time.

Looking ahead on the topic at hand, we don't yet have a definitive timetable for the new PD 14. We'll see if the trend continues at this pace or if there's a slowdown. If we have to speculate with what we have atm, in terms of showing her breasts:
  • the Sophia/Ellie lesbian route (she broke up with Logan) would almost certainly go there (and beyond, of course).
  • Sam's events should be brief and a way of cooling things off, but we cannot rule out the possibility that he will make an attempt at some point, only to be stopped (or interrupted) by Sophia.
  • We don't have any info on Dylan's 3 events in the afternoon, there could be a potential for Dylan's voyeuristic/cuck route (possibly involving some teammates) where the breasts might play a part.
  • the evening event at the museum could again have the potential for Sophia to show her breasts.
Of course, the nursing job (trying on the nurse's outfit) and the tutoring job were likely to have something happening, but these events are likely to be cancelled.
Just my conspiracy stuff…
- Sophia will teach Ellie the best bj technique
- Sam will ask for a quick bj but will get just a hj
- The apostles will see Sophia changing and modelling lingerie for them and they will masturbate in front of her…
- The old men will see Sophia in a sexy nurse outfit and they will grope her a few times. She will touch their genitalia and they will remember their youth again…
- Sophia will call for Dylan in the locker rooms after the game and will meet Darnell naked…
- Dylan talks to Sophia afterwards and asks her for a bj.
- Alternatively Sophia and Patricia meet the museum guys and have some fun together (maybe a bj here too)

PS: PD14 will be the bj day ;)

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
zbrush, photoshop, substance painter),
it just fixes textures and maps.
And there's also a little bit of face correction, I'd do it in 1 day.
But if jokes aside, he is good in the sense that he is mastering the tools, I have long thought about it, why can not anyone even basic things for their models can not adjust, to give individuality

Reactions: Luis2008

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
I’m on it
View attachment 3318220

Wow, is this Sophia version 2? no it's version 3 to be exact, right?

Considering the current pace of the update,
I can't imagine how many sophias we're going to meet in the future
I'll bet that ver.7 Sophia will be the sexiest grandmother. :ROFLMAO:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
zbrush, photoshop, substance painter),
it just fixes textures and maps.
And there's also a little bit of face correction, I'd do it in 1 day.
But if jokes aside, he is good in the sense that he is mastering the tools, I have long thought about it, why can not anyone even basic things for their models can not adjust, to give individuality
You can do this in one day - but the LP is a perfictionist and will do it for a week!
Like his "friend" Stoper, who spent half a year building a wardrobe with clothes! :ROFLMAO:

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
You can do this in one day - but the LP is a perfictionist and will do it for a week!
Like his "riend" Stoper, who spent half a year building a wardrobe with clothes! :ROFLMAO:
Well, I make money with it still), I could generally for my project to do unique things, such as the same haircuts, and clothes, just I see what he does, it's really not long, maybe he's learning.

karleston

May 20, 2022
Well, I make money with it still), I could generally for my project to do unique things, such as the same haircuts, and clothes, just I see what he does, it's really not long, maybe he's learning.
You can sculpt and texture an entire character in one day ? Quite a big talk, let's see what you do

• Haha
Reactions: Luis2008 and nexer
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes