Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
You can sculpt and texture an entire character in one day ? Quite a big talk, let's see what you do
No of course not, in 1 day that would be crazy, I was talking about fixing the textures, he didn't make them from 0, it's a scan
complete character from 0, takes 6 to 8 weeks if it's a AAA game character or cinematic model.

karleston

May 20, 2022
He probably thinks it's a full pipeline Cinematic character)
I am not familiar with Daz, so i don't exactly know the process. But i know Zbrush and Substance painter quite well. Zbrush is not used for textures, you can but pros don't do that. It only serves two purposes, sculpting characters, and making hair. When it comes to textures, nothing comes close to substance.

Reactions: nexer

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
I am not familiar with Daz, so i don't exactly know the process. But i know Zbrush and Substance painter quite well. Zbrush is not used for textures, you can but pros don't do that. It only serves two purposes, sculpting characters, or making hair. When it comes to textures, nothing comes close to substance.
Really? Who doesn't do zwrap? :D :WeSmart:
And after that you can go into Mari or Substance Painter, and finalize by hand
If you haven't realized, he uses the base mesh of genesis 3 and transfers it to genesis 8 (or higher) and just grabs a texture scan under it, he didn't do anything from 0, in zbrush he could move the base mesh a bit to get a similarity.

And please don't accuse me of saying things I didn't say.

Last edited:

karleston

May 20, 2022
Really? Who doesn't do zwrap? :D :WeSmart:
And after that you can go into Mari or Substance Painter, and finalize by hand
If you haven't realized, he uses the base mesh of genesis 3 and transfers it to genesis 8 (or higher) and just grabs a texture scan under it, he didn't do anything from 0, in zbrush he could move the base mesh a bit to get a similarity.

And please don't accuse me of saying things I didn't say.
Zwrap is a neat tool but we rarely use it.

We use 3dcoat and topogun at work. And i didn't say anything i was just curious about how you can make a character in a day.

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
Zwrap is a neat tool but we rarely use it.

We use 3dcoat and topogun at work. And i didn't say anything i was just curious about how you can make a character in a day.
Where did I say you can make a character in one day? I said I could fix the scans, clean them up in at least 1 day, but it wouldn't take me a week to do it, I wrote technically what it does, it's literally a constructor, not 3D in the full sense.
it just fixes textures and maps.
And there's also a little bit of face correction, I'd do it in 1 day.
here's a model he's just modifying a little bit.
he already changed it a little bit before, but the textures are just outdated, you can see the uv seams, he is transferring his already modified version to the new genesis 8 (8.1 или 9), there is no work from scratch.

1706876777028.png
Here's an example of UV stitches, to fix this you need transitions, perfect, then it will be less visible, plus all the maps in this area should converge perfectly, if there will be roughness different, it will also be visible this transition (this is me as an example).

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Where did I say you can make a character in one day? I said I could fix the scans, clean them up in at least 1 day, but it wouldn't take me a week to do it, I wrote technically what it does, it's literally a constructor, not 3D in the full sense.

here's a model he's just modifying a little bit.
he already changed it a little bit before, but the textures are just outdated, you can see the uv seams, he is transferring his already modified version to the new genesis 8 (8.1 или 9), there is no work from scratch.

View attachment 3318904
Here's an example of UV stitches, to fix this you need transitions, perfect, then it will be less visible, plus all the maps in this area should converge perfectly, if there will be roughness different, it will also be visible this transition (this is me as an example).
It could be just geoshell which gives such an uneven effect - but here only one LP knows for sure!

Jan 20, 2022
Or hopefully there is a bad wife option too and Sophia repays Sam for her orgasm with a blowjob. This still allows for a short scene and given that some side events have been dropped maybe L&P will flesh out the Sam event more.

The cherry on the top would be Sophia swallowing Sam's spunk. Not because of circumstances but because she loves the taste of Sam's dick and everything that 'comes' out of it.

Such a beat would be a great exclamation point on the level of passion in their relationship because it is already established she doesn't like having cum in her mouth, much less wanting to swallow, even that of Liam.
Next Sam's incident, Sophia will give birth to a child for Sam :LOL:

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Sam could be the solution here... and since PD16 is Ellie's day and Dylan is out we already have both straight-sex scenes...
- Ellie vs Logan (if she forgives him)
- Ellie vs Sam (if she doesn't forgive him)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only Dylan is working for this event. We will have to see when and how, but in all probability Sam will have nothing to do with it. It's not just the last event, rather L&P has been building the story between Dylan and Ellie since the beginning of the game. Starting with Dylan's sideways glance at Ellie's cleavage, the events with Ellie's laptop, etc., etc. It's the story between Dylan and Ellie (hopefully also Sophia later), but certainly not the story between Sam and Ellie. You can't just use Sam as Dylan's replacement. Ellie has made virtually zero progress with Sam. The story here is clearly aimed at Dylan on this point and there is no reason to deviate from it.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes