Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So only one scene in the next update?
We don't have an update list for the day, so there isn't really any way to tell. A few members here suspect that he'll combine the 3 morning events into one, considering that the first two are "very small", and Ellie's events are often smaller than usual, it's entirely possible. But it's still speculation.

If the Progress Update clocks over to Sophia/Sam before he reaches 100%, then that's probably the only confirmation we'll get that he's combining scenes into one update.

Much like the final nail in the coffin for the side jobs is if L&P moves straight from the Ellie event to the next Dylan one. We're just going to have to wait and see.

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
Okay, so as usual, everytime and so on, L&P will find excuses to make every update on a 3-4 months period no matter it is a short one or not and if it's a short update, he will also decide to make it bigger by adding elements on the fly...

Really boring... Dude is so used to his routine that he doesn't care about logic
3 months working - 2 weeks resting - bullshit & delay - repeat

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
Okay, so as usual, everytime and so on, L&P will find excuses to make every update on a 3-4 months period no matter it is a short one or not and if it's a short update, he will also decide to make it bigger by adding elements on the fly...

Really boring... Dude is so used to his routine that he doesn't care about logic
3 months working - 2 weeks resting - bullshit & delay - repeat
Working?!! Ha!! Is doing 3 weeks work in 3 months really considered " working"? more like hobbying!

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
This developer is a true genius... How does he know how to divert attention when he intends to delay the launch of his game, he does it in a magnificent way, he takes surveys and asks his addicts which Sofia they like, Sofia a, Sofia B , Sofia C and thus begins the great debate, the darker-skinned Sofia the lighter-skinned Sofia... if it is Genesis 6, 7, 8 or nine or who knows if one version is compatible or not compatible with the other and This is how time passes, everyone giving their opinion, everyone debating, and the payers paying, happy and happy because the developer humbly asks all his followers how they would like it to be... social engineering, gentlemen of the best, perfect
Yes, to a certain extent L&P is really manipulative. That in itself is not really a issue, I think. However, his actual problem is project management. If you extrapolate the time it takes to develop a fraction of a gameday, you quickly get to decades for the game to be finished and that is simply unrealistic. It's not enough to have an interesting story, you also have to be able to really tell it to the end. With L&P, I've given up all hope in this respect. Well, I don't care anymore, because I've realised that the project will fail at some point. Now I am accepting the updates that are completed as they are, but I won't be giving any more money. That's ultimately the only sensible way to react to developers like L&P, I think.

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
If you mean this, here it is
No, I meant where did you download the game. There are several people who release Android version of AWAM (not ot mention the official version).
I dont wanna interupt you guys!
but Georgester3 you can play game on joiplay app without any problem especialy this game.
Download joiplay app and renpy pluging for it.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes