new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
The scene most people expected.

But the problem is that the developer's words make it clear that Sofia took off the bra she wore under the see-through mesh for the old delivery man, not her husband.
Perhaps she did it at the request of Dylan, who is now watching them from behind. And now, in addition, Sam, who thinks that they are alone (judging by Sofia's clothes and taking it personally), begins to behave "not according to the script."..

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
But Sophia only went through 20 days including the time skip, or 13 playable days. Not sure how one could possibly age 7 years in just 20 days unless that someone finds themselves inside some kind of space-time anomaly.
But that is exactly what has happened to Dylan. He was about 13 on the plane and is now 17 going on 21.

It is my theory the 2 old guys are Dylan and Sam by day 30.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
During the event where Sophia and Dylan take a bath, she mentions that it's Dylan's birthday soon and she asks him what he would like, given that this playable day there are a lot of Dylan events, can be it's planned. :unsure:
After party I'd love Sophia to wear a sexy lingerie for Dylan and they spend the night together in his bedroom as a birthday gift

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Plenty. I understand there's an issue at my end. I'm just currently at a loss in finding an explanation
Your problem made me curious (yeah, I know what curiosity did to the cat!), so I downloaded from "gofile.io" (link in the first post of the thread) the file "A_Wife_and_Mother-Part1_0.150-PC.rar", length 6,495,655,244 bytes.
I unpacked it with 7-Zip 21.03 ZS v1.5.0 R2 (x64) / Windows, without any problem!
I also start the game (just to be sure).

Reactions: CasualFan!
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes