Imperius_9737

Jun 12, 2023
But the Sam event isn't happening like that, all that progress that Sam made in that moment as of now, Sophia will not act on it for she is too scared and loves her husband. that's it, that's what I read. Made me hella mad, but what else could I expect but disappointment from this.

• Haha
Reactions: hzjujk

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
But the Sam event isn't happening like that, all that progress that Sam made in that moment as of now, Sophia will not act on it for she is too scared and loves her husband. that's it, that's what I read. Made me hella mad, but what else could I expect but disappointment from this.
7 years of update and sophia is still scared lol??

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Sophia will not act on it for she is too scared and loves her husband. that's it, that's what I read.
What she thinks and what she feels are two different things.

I think L&P's description is a bit of misdirection or he is describing the good wife path only. The question for me is whether or not there is a bad wife option. Given Sophia's bra removal, which is one of two choices depending on what happened with Sam previously, there ARE indeed two paths in this morning event.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
_____________________________________++++++++++++_________________________________________________

Are you playing the same game we all are playing?

Sophia took off her bra to let Sam have access to her while in that bedroom. Also allowed Sam or herself to take off her panties in the same scene... that doesn't sound like fear to me, and love of Liam didn't stop her either unless you select the "Good Wife" option. Boil down the events of the bedroom scene, Sophia cheated, and most likely Sam's inexperience saved Sophia from getting railed. Sophia got herself off. The developer could have easily brought the Sam/Sophia route of them being lovers, had Sam made a move to go down on Sophia.

So any serious moves Sam makes on Sophia will have an effect unless a player actively ends it with the "Good Wife" choice. All that is left is for Sophia to come to the realization she is walking on thin ice and that Sam will likely be her lover and how that makes her feel

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What she thinks and what she feels are two different things.

I think L&P's description is a bit of misdirection or he is describing the good wife path only. The question for me is whether or not there is a bad wife option. Given Sophia's bra removal, which is one of two choices depending on what happened with Sam previously, there ARE indeed two paths in this morning event.
Two routes in an event that is already stated as being "very small"?

Feb 26, 2022
Question for everyone: I'm confused about the various side stories. Which Sophia is opening the door for Sam? Is it the one who hasn't had any encounters with Dylan, or the one who had the erotic sauna date? If it's the latter, I would see it as an opportunity to start concluding the Sam story. Surely, someone who felt remorseful about crossing boundaries the night before, would certainly put an end to everything,

What happened in the sauna is a significant event; it should be the primary focus on her mind from now on. If I were L&P, I would depict Sophia as perplexed with her feelings, absent-minded in her daily conversations, and lost in her thoughts. I would progress the story with Dylan as he is the key to Sophia's transformation into a slut. Once Sophia is completely under his spell, Dylan should be the one to grant her permissions to go out and enjoy herself with others satisfiying his cuck / voyeur fetish. (i.e. seeing her with black men, or bullies, or old men, or women etc).

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Question for everyone: I'm confused about the various side stories. Which Sophia is opening the door for Sam? Is it the one who hasn't had any erotic encounters with Dylan yet, or is it the one who had the erotic encounter with her son? If it's the latter, I would see it as an opportunity to start concluding the Sam story. Surely, someone who felt remorseful about crossing boundaries with Dylan, would certainly put an end to everything, that includes his best friend.

What happened in the sauna is a significant event; it should be the primary focus on her mind from now on. If I were L&P, I would depict Sophia as perplexed with her feelings, absent-minded in her daily conversations, and lost in her thoughts. I would progress the story with Dylan as he is the key to Sophia's transformation into a slut. Once Sophia is completely under his spell, Dylan should be the one to grant her permissions to go out and enjoy herself with others satisfiying his cuck / voyeur fetish. (i.e. seeing her with black men, or bullies, or old men, or women etc).
You asked, so ... Dylan isn't key to squat. You say "hasn't had any erotic encounters with Dylan yet", but if you send him to boarding school, that ends his route with Sophia and has no adverse effect on the Sam, Ellie and Patricia routes. If anything, the Ellie route might benefit from it.

Sure, if you enjoy the Dylan route he's the key to everything, but like I was just saying about Mr Murray, not everyone enjoys it. Which is the way it should be.

Patricia is the key to Sophia becoming a slut, if anything. It's her conversation with Sophia at the gym that's required for the latest Sam event in his room. And for Ellie's first kiss with Sophia. And Dylan seeing a woman naked for the first time.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes