Jungles70

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2021

Sophia entered the bathroom to take a shower, her eyes immediately drawn to Ellie‘s discarded clothes and her damp, flung-aside panties on the stool. Suddenly there was this temptation...
I would appreciate it if this teaser is not shared. Also not as a pixelated version! Thank you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mad_hungarian

Apr 17, 2021

Sophia entered the bathroom to take a shower, her eyes immediately drawn to Ellie‘s discarded clothes and her damp, flung-aside panties on the stool. Suddenly there was this temptation...
I would appreciate it if this teaser is not shared. Also not as a pixelated version! Thank you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Smells like pee and tuna...

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
It's so normal for mothers and daughters to be naked sometimes around each others. This is natural. Lesbian relation between moms and daughters is far far from reality. It could be nice between Sophia and her daughter, but it's not realistic.

Dec 22, 2023
so a short shower with ellie :unsure: . Hot :love:
LP said the next scene with them won’t be a shower scene. I think If it’s a short scene with Ellie then a long scene a bit after. Maybe Ellie catches Sophia doing whatever she’s about to do with the panties. Then proceed to spy a little. Idk just food for thought.

GummyBuns213

Nov 21, 2021
Think of the rain scene in the first part, which will eventually be interrupted and nothing will happen, and I think the same is true in the second part. Nothing to look forward to, so LP this way of handling has long been seen not strange, in the end, what is expected will eventually be an empty like this forecast is just a lie, LP will continue to absorb your money, reveal the plot and do not reveal the plot, do not believe that we wait to see, he will bring you how many surprises

Reactions: t3alqdansam

Blastoffft

May 5, 2022
Having seen the latest teasers the depiction of Sophia appears to emulate the medieval depiction by christian artists of the madonna. Are we looking now at Saint Sophia or the fallen madonna with the big boobies???

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
mom snifing her daughters panties? and you are talking about realism??? hahahaha what a joke this dev is :LOL:
this is just retarded...
(n)
Why is everyone so alarmed about Sophia sniffing Ellie's panties?

Realism or not? Lol - In reality there are worse perversions!
So... But no, let's wait another seven years to see something hotter-kinky? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
YES???
:WeSmart:

Reactions: DERAX12345

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
For me, now its not about reality or how over the top situations are. I just wish updates were quicker, that is all I wish for. Or is it too much to ask?

Reactions: DERAX12345
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes