abram1

May 24, 2020
Well, that's not that some of us had in mind pondering about PD15 events. C'mon, this VN is called AWAM, not a "Mommy and her naughty son".
That's literally a dangling carrot in front of patrons. We haven't even started PD14 properly and so a new castle in the clouds appeared on the horizon. By working on new environment for Zoey's ranch that's definitely a 2-year cycle per PD from now on. Exactly the opposite of trimming down AWAM in terms of development time. On the bright side, there's no uproar among his paying audience, thus this circus gonna continue for quite some time.
And where's similar schedule for PD14, no changes there, both necro and pedo paths are intact with 3 Dylan events on the side? Splendid. In that case, PD15 starts production late 2025 - early 2026.

Reactions: Bane71

JustAUser89

Jun 11, 2018
What the fuck, he doesn’t even know what day his game is on? And why are there 2 versions of Dylan & Ellie or is that a typo too, shit at this point why not just have them all jump into the hot tub Time Machine and then he can skip to whatever day he wants :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3414685
Next post he does, he will have forgotten which game he's developing :KEK:

James013

Oct 7, 2020
Thanks I really hope L&P doesn't remove part-time jobs from the game, it will make it completely uninteresting for me.

I said some mistakes
part time job must happen today(Saturday), not the next update, the one right after.
It'll be out this summer probably

And screen posted by Dr.SigmundFap is tomorrow (Sunday)

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
Because I like the side jobs more then Sam and Ellie content.
Some people like other side routes, maybe some guys want Geralt from The Witcher to fuck Sofia, or the aliens give her a gangbang in the future, and this could have been added to the game for fans of such fetishes, if not for the LP's very slow development. Each new route takes years of development. The game will never be completed if he doesn't focus on the core characters.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017

who the hell is Zoey?

I don't want to take a trip to the countryside, L&P should skip this and let's get to follow up on the most recent events with Sophia/Dylan, and Dylan/Ellie/Christine plus Sophia finding out about that.

Even delaying the countryside event to the future would be better.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes