Blastoffft

May 5, 2022
Ellie should be arrested for Soliciting. Am I the only one who thinks her dress style here is out of character for Ellie and not appropriate for an out in public meeting with your Landlady(Mother)...

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Blastoffft

May 5, 2022
For a skirt and top?
Yes you are. medieval times ended ages ago.
I do not know where you live, but I have never seen a girl dressed and posing so provocatively in a public street in the daytime where I live and any respecting mother would have a fit if her daughter dressed in such a way... And no I am not a prude there is a time and place for such dress for example cheerleading performance.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I do not know where you live, but I have never seen a girl dressed and posing so provocatively in a public street in the daytime where I live and any respecting mother would have a fit if her daughter dressed in such a way... And no I am not a prude there is a time and place for such dress for example cheerleading performance.
Screenshot_3.jpg

Bondager1982

Jan 12, 2022
Sorry for you pal. I didn't see anything you mentioned in the pic, not to mention that for your idea even Sophia need to be arrested for showing part of her skin...or "soliciting", Sophia even showing her feet!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

P.S. Just having fun here. Please don't be offended.

Reactions: Parkernfc
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes