DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021

Ellie invited Sophia to a well-known place to relax, where her boyfriend Logan and his buddy Tyler were already waiting for them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All the events after Sam's (0.175) update are very boring events and L&P is just wasting his time on unpapular characters like this. Are we really seeing the main characters having sex with Sophia in this game? Or it seems that we should forget the sex scenes of the main characters. :unsure::rolleyes::FacePalm::FacePalm:

sweetdreams-good.gif bullshit-bull.gif

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Slowly Slowly it becomes a full lesbian game with short updates with boys.
If you go on Patreon page and see the image for each tier you will realize basically that the game is lesbian focused… So, Saturday morning is lesbian focused then Sunday all day will be lesbian focused unless… LP makes Zoey’s husband a stallion and he fucks them all… So we see a four(five)some (Sophia, Patricia, Zoey, Zoey’s husband and Ellie)…

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

Ellie invited Sophia to a well-known place to relax, where her boyfriend Logan and his buddy Tyler were already waiting for them.

Why should Logan be forgiven? Logan is an ass, he will cheat on Ellie again with anyone, anywhere... And asking Sophia on a double date? Hmmm...WTF! Again, this is just a waste of time and pointless in the progression of the real story... Maybe more players are waiting for the Ellie/Sophia or Ellie/Dylan or even Sophia/Sam sequel than this stupid "Logan-Tyler date"... This is story never ends and you never get the "content" that everyone has been wanting for years...

iamgurran

Dec 24, 2018
Got this error, anybody know how to fix?

Loved part 1 now just started part 2.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('Day20_7_246_Dylans_exploring_Ambers_pussy-lines-scale-1_00x.jpeg') at 0x0000000009e70c70>:
OSError: Couldn't find file 'Day20_7_246_Dylans_exploring_Ambers_pussy-lines-scale-1_00x.jpeg'.

Boobybooba69

May 31, 2022
If you go on Patreon page and see the image for each tier you will realize basically that the game is lesbian focused… So, Saturday morning is lesbian focused then Sunday all day will be lesbian focused unless… LP makes Zoey’s husband a stallion and he fucks them all… So we see a four(five)some (Sophia, Patricia, Zoey, Zoey’s husband and Ellie)…
Man Zoey's husband cannot handle those four hotties at one time

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

finally ellie :love: .ok the sophie/tyler/ellie/logan is a big part or Small part:unsure:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

Damn, i thought this was a continuation of the story with the mother and daughter shower...
Or does this matter depend on whether Ellie has broken up with Logan or not?

Feb 15, 2022
It seems this guy doesn't let go of the game's unpopular characters. And now I feel that we will definitely not see sex scenes in the main core characters and those storylines. A 1 storyline is very romantic and has a great story. But another storyline that more people want to see is made into a very boring sex-ed story. It used to be my favorite game but now I have lost interest in this game.:confused::sneaky:

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
Strange and boring. I thought the main story is about mom and her children, and teacher and her students !!! Now it's about her female friends !

Reactions: l0v3rman

Blastoffft

May 5, 2022
Sorry for you pal. I didn't see anything you mentioned in the pic, not to mention that for your idea even Sophia need to be arrested for showing part of her skin...or "soliciting", Sophia even showing her feet!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

P.S. Just having fun here. Please don't be offended.
I am not easily offended. Just expressing my view based on many decades of experience.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes