CSK92

Sep 24, 2017

Ellie asked Sophia to dress a little more sexy to come across as younger and her "single friend". Sophia did her best. Of course, she also has to take off her wedding ring to be authentic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, A VN character that got BOTOX.

Adeste

Jan 31, 2019

Ellie asked Sophia to dress a little more sexy to come across as younger and her "single friend". Sophia did her best. Of course, she also has to take off her wedding ring to be authentic.

Her face looks so awfull! Besides having different eyes now (smaller and more narrow and therefore less expressive), L&P decided to make her face shape less round, which makes her look like she just had one of those ugly buccal fat removal surgeries that almost every female celebrity is getting these days. It's like L&P saw those infamous Erin Moriarty instagram selfies and went "Yes! This is how my hot milf should look like. Must stop everything and upgrade her texture immediately!"

In previous teasers, and after L&P made extra changes in response to the new texture backlash, I didn't really think she looked that bad. A little different than before, yes, but I could live with it. I think it might be because the new texture was designed to go with the new hairstyle, which, having less volume and falling closer to her face that the old one, concealed the new narrower skull shape. But now he's (inexplicably) gone back to the original more voluminous hairstyle, which matched the original fuller face shape better than this one, and it's such and horrendous missmatch that actually draws attention to the changes. In this teaser Sophia looks like she has started to morph into the Handsome Squidward meme.

comparison.png

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Her face looks so awfull! Besides having different eyes now (smaller and more narrow and therefore less expressive), L&P decided to make her face shape less round, which makes her look like she just had one of those ugly buccal fat removal surgeries that almost every female celebrity is getting these days. It's like L&P saw those infamous Erin Moriarty instagram selfies and went "Yes! This is how my hot milf should look like. Must stop everything and upgrade her texture immediately!"

In previous teasers, and after L&P made extra changes in response to the new texture backlash, I didn't really think she looked that bad. A little different than before, yes, but I could live with it. I think it might be because the new texture was designed to go with the new hairstyle, which, having less volume and falling closer to her face that the old one, concealed the new narrower skull shape. But now he's (inexplicably) gone back to the original more voluminous hairstyle, which matched the original fuller face shape better than this one, and it's such and horrendous missmatch that actually draws attention to the changes. In this teaser Sophia looks like she has started to morph into the Handsome Squidward meme.

View attachment 3421246
It's really disappointing, she just looks like Ellie now.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023

View attachment 3421246
That's right, in this preview, she looks like a completely different person.
L&P, having remade Sophia again, once again demonstrates its stubbornness, but to my great regret, the result of this time is very disappointing.
Your example:
1709862992086.png
it clearly demonstrates the huge difference and unfortunately not in favor of the "new" Sophia.

As always, over the years of creating AWAM, L&P assures game lovers that it is making efforts to improve and to use new tools to speed up the game creation process. It has long been a bad tradition and it has not been funny for a long time. It is a pity that everything he does always leads to a delay in the development process, but this time he surpassed himself and also lost the main image in the game, which attracted all of us.

Once I was an ardent supporter of him and supported him on Patreon, there was a time when it hurt me to look at what he was doing, now I almost don't care.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
When I look at this preview:
there is only one question: will mom and her daughter ever be fucked at the same time in this game?

I can't bring myself to call this Madame Sophia. From an ardent supporter, L&P has turned me into an outsider who looks at the future of this game with almost indifference.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
If the outcome of the two versions is similar, then there are more questions for L&P: Why then was it necessary to create two versions? To create the illusion of choice, to simulate a computer game? Are you a fool? Don't you understand that in the case of a similar ending, the time spent is not worth the effort?
At the very least, Ellie's decision should have dramatically influenced the ending of the two plots, then these efforts would have made some sense.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018

i dont like how her face looks one single bit

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Got this error, anybody know how to fix?

Loved part 1 now just started part 2.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('Day20_7_246_Dylans_exploring_Ambers_pussy-lines-scale-1_00x.jpeg') at 0x0000000009e70c70>:
OSError: Couldn't find file 'Day20_7_246_Dylans_exploring_Ambers_pussy-lines-scale-1_00x.jpeg'.
Same thing that happens during the handjob in the jacuzzi. It's like he took out the pictures/short animations but didn't bother redoing the script to account for it. Maybe somebody could ask him about this. Would be cool if he was going to replace them with real animations, but knowing L&P that's another month development time each.

fabyoxx

Sep 13, 2019
That's right, in this preview, she looks like a completely different person.
L&P, having remade Sophia again, once again demonstrates its stubbornness, but to my great regret, the result of this time is very disappointing.
Your example:
View attachment 3421250
it clearly demonstrates the huge difference and unfortunately not in favor of the "new" Sophia.

As always, over the years of creating AWAM, L&P assures game lovers that it is making efforts to improve and to use new tools to speed up the game creation process. It has long been a bad tradition and it has not been funny for a long time. It is a pity that everything he does always leads to a delay in the development process, but this time he surpassed himself and also lost the main image in the game, which attracted all of us.

Once I was an ardent supporter of him and supported him on Patreon, there was a time when it hurt me to look at what he was doing, now I almost don't care.

abram1

May 24, 2020
Cool. 0.200 is called Sophia/Ellie, wtf those dickheads are doing here in the first place? If that's 2 small events combined and not 3, how most or all of us presumed, it's taking a ridiculous amount of time to make them. There's no supervisor who could cut out unnecessary elements from this VN, alas.
And all that talk about near impossibility to create animations with the old hairstyle turned into dust. Jeez, L&P gotta visit fan art section more often to refresh his memory on how his character used to look like. Can't imagine how fucked up AWAM becomes years from now with these "adjustments".

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes