Racsor

Jun 14, 2018

Ellie asked Sophia to dress a little more sexy to come across as younger and her "single friend". Sophia did her best. Of course, she also has to take off her wedding ring to be authentic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1dbe23e2-3776-4cf3-ac47-a13a265cef23_text.gif

ok, I think that was enough bullying on my part for the new sophia :BootyTime:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
It’s just that few people noticed, even among those who make fan art, that the creators of Adora tried to repeat her facial features based on Genesis 8:
One of them is Pixel, it seems to me that he makes his fan art based on this model.

And the question arises: was LP really is transferring Sophia from Genesis 3 to a newer one or did he just use this model!?

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
View attachment 3421827

Good news! Sophia's back to her old hairstyle :love:
But at the same time, she got a face that looked like it had been an hour since she had Botox :ROFLMAO:
Yea, there seems to be something very odd going on with her face all the time. Which kinda put me off the experience. I did like the unofficial spin off where she's made to pole dance. I guess because you get to fully appreciate her curves, while not having to look at her face. She's far from unattractive, it feels like her face algorithm breaks the renders.
That's no way tech jargon btw, this is the opinion of an imbecile who's still learning the very basics of game/VN creation.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I can't believe this game thread reached page 6955..with atleast 6000 pages of disappointment, 700 pages of praise and 255 pages of supporters fighting against those who gave negative reviews to the game and still demand for more tease from the game without Sophia sex after 7 years.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
When I look at this preview:
there is only one question: will mom and her daughter ever be fucked at the same time in this game?

I can't bring myself to call this Madame Sophia. From an ardent supporter, L&P has turned me into an outsider who looks at the future of this game with almost indifference.
The short answer: Why (and I mean Why) it would not happen? I think, after this event - it would be declared a new national holiday in many countries (especially if both Sophia and Ellie are next to each other - like on the same couch/bed).:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Bane71

(M RAJJI)

Oct 10, 2023
All the events after Sam's (0.175) update are very boring events and L&P is just wasting his time on unpapular characters like this. Are we really seeing the main characters having sex with Sophia in this game? Or it seems that we should forget the sex scenes of the main characters. :unsure::rolleyes::FacePalm::FacePalm:

View attachment 3418562 View attachment 3418563
Do you really believe that we are all watching the main characters have sex with Sophia in this game? See here he creates a new routes for these unpopular characters Logan and his friend. Do you think we are all watching Sam, Ellie, Patricia and Dylan have sex with Sophia in this game?:confused:

Last edited:

(M RAJJI)

Oct 10, 2023
All the events after Sam's (0.175) update are very boring events and L&P is just wasting his time on unpapular characters like this. Are we really seeing the main characters having sex with Sophia in this game? Or it seems that we should forget the sex scenes of the main characters. :unsure::rolleyes::FacePalm::FacePalm:

View attachment 3418562 View attachment 3418563
Why should Logan be forgiven? Logan is an ass, he will cheat on Ellie again with anyone, anywhere... And asking Sophia on a double date? Hmmm...WTF! Again, this is just a waste of time and pointless in the progression of the real story... Maybe more players are waiting for the Ellie/Sophia or Ellie/Dylan or even Sophia/Sam sequel than this stupid "Logan-Tyler date"... This is story never ends and you never get the "content" that everyone has been wanting for years...
It seems this guy doesn't let go of the game's unpopular characters. And now I feel that we will definitely not see sex scenes in the main core characters and those storylines. A 1 storyline is very romantic and has a great story. But another storyline that more people want to see is made into a very boring sex-ed story. It used to be my favorite game but now I have lost interest in this game.:confused::sneaky:
1. Patricia fans had to wait 3 years for Sophia/Patricia kissing or making out scene.
2. Ellie fans had to wait 3.5 years for Sophia/Ellie kissing or making out scene. (sex-ed event)
3. sam fans had to wait 4 years for Sophia/sam kissing or making out scene. ( 1st romantic event)
4. Dylan fans had to wait 6 years for the Sophia/Dylan kissing or making out scene. (sex-ed event)

Just Imagine how many years we all have to wait for these characters to have a sex scene with Sophia in this game.

Last edited:

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
I know I'm a nobody, like every single pplz here, don't worry ;). Still, believe me or not, but I'm feeling no hate. Just being objective and stating facts. From my RL experiences, every single arrogant person I met always reaped what they sowed at some point.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
You come to a restaurant with a well known chef and order his special dish, "Lamb in wine buy Florentine style". Waiter will bring you this dish, but instead of tender lamb meat there is chicken meat. You call the manager and ask call the chef, the chef comes, and you ask him:
Why instead of lamb meat were you served a dish with chicken meat?
He tells you:
This is my dish, I cook it from whatever I want! If you don't like it, you can go and f@ck yourself boooooo
Then he climbs onto the table, turns his back to you, takes off his pants and:
Most people's reaction in this situation:
-beat him up
-call the police
-sue him
But unfortunately, there are those who will happily eat it all and ask for more yum yum yum! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (n)

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
She's beautiful, that's for sure.
But even Sofia's old hairstyle doesn't make her Sofia, it's a completely different image. How can L&P not see and understand this?
This is very strange and unpleasant.
I don't understand assuming that the old Sophia was better than the new one. Before she looked like a cartoon, completely unrealistic while now she has the appearance of a forty-year-old and attractive woman.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes