NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
LP shills here at full force here to justify the unjustifiable. Her new face looks like shit and it ruined one of the few things that saved this game, the fact that Sophia looked gorgeous. Just lol at those who still give money to this. What else do you need in order to understand that this dev is mocking you?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This scene would be perfect if it was Sam or Dylan using the bathroom and smelling Ellie's panties...

The only one here who is happy with this lesbian content is Alley Cat :4Head:
That teaser isn't for the lesbian event. But I do like that Ellie is still taking showers, and walking around without panties.
Short Sam event expected since they have to practice for Tuesday (or PD17 as we call it).

If you are into lesbian this is your day with the countryside event!

Dylan / Amber is at the boarding school path and if I had to speculate this is the first big hetero with an important character…

GW is the least popular path (I like it though). LP could make it spicy though given the fact that it’s been quite some time we haven’t seen a GW event…

Can someone explain to me the difference between 2 versions of Dylan/Ellie event? Master xxxorro or “Ellie’s Mega Fan” Alley_Cat :)
I don't play the bonus storyline. Thought I've been fairly clear on that.

I do find it telling that Ellie is back to her old hairstyle, which implies what I was saying before, that the bonus storyline is independent of the Ellie route.

Although why Ellie breaks up with Logan for the full Ellie event is going to be curious.

Reactions: GokutheG

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
i just deleted a bunch of messages and threw out 3 trolls for 7 days. we dont mind you ppl calling out devs for their delays or fuck ups but keep it in limit and be reasonable.

posting morphed or out of context posts even after they have been deleted multiple times before will not be looked upon favorably.

7 days now, permanently next time. if any of you keep repeating it and/or if you ppl think this is a big thread and you can brigade this trolling then i will not hesitate to throw out all of you (those who post it again).

P.S: i dont play this game and i dont know this dev, and if you wanna come here with "they are defending him" or "some devs are protected" then you can fuck right off. im mentioning this coz it has happened n number of times on this thread before.

Racsor

Jun 14, 2018
She's fucking her husband. The son fantasized. And this is for so many years))))
First, the husband thing is taken for granted and even so, it only happens in the branch that no one wants to play (because it is very boring) and a couple of images of the son "fantasizing" is not real fucking, the closest thing to sex with the son, which was the question in the first place, is the handjob. By the way it's just a meme, don't take it too seriously.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
She's fucking her husband. The son fantasized. And this is for so many years))))
I can hardly consider less than 100 renders total for all 3 sex scenes with Liam a fucking.
Probably the blowjob scene was bigger than any of the sex scenes,maybe even from all 3 combined together.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
This game took the worst turn in the part 2. If season 1 had some good lesbian content with daughter and sister then part 2 absolutely fuked the whole route up. Screw that little twat for taking over the game as the new mc. (I unrenned the game too see what folks were talking about and yeah this is madness, anyway havent played since season 1 and I was waiting for continuation of lesbian route, but we got fuked.)

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
This game took the worst turn in the part 2. If season 1 had some good lesbian content with daughter and sister then part 2 absolutely fuked the whole route up. Screw that little twat for taking over the game as the new mc. (I unrenned the game too see what folks were talking about and yeah this is madness, anyway havent played since season 1 and I was waiting for continuation of lesbian route, but we got fuked.)
From my point of view, the story mainly revolves around Sophia as "A wife and mother". So of the many lesbian story lines, only the one with Ellie is really important. I personally enjoy the lesbian content as well as the content around Dylan with Sophia and Ellie. I don't see a break between part 1 and part 2 here.

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
What I can't stand about this game is that there is far more setup / build up than actual execution / payoff.

Imagine watching someone walk around setting up a bunch of interesting things to watch, but nothing ever happens.

They load a large amount of fireworks up and it looks like it is going to be for a grand finale, yet they never light a match.

Setting up an elaborate domino rally but never tipping the first domino to initiate the chain reaction.

Decorating a room with festive party supplies and decorations but never inviting anyone to join the celebration.

Planting a variety of seeds in a garden and tending to them regularly, but never allowing any of them to bloom or bear fruit.

Building a complex model train set with detailed landscapes but never powering on the trains or watching them move.

This is the style of AWAM. This is why it is synonymous with blue balling.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
True. The right one look more natural, more alive. The new one is like a plastic or a ceramic doll, so fake. She is not ugly but definitely a downgrade. I really do not know why he had a need to change her, like what is the point? Seems like these devs are just doing things to make fans angry. Why not just focus on important things like making more frequent updates, and not on changing things that do not need changing?
What makes a dev tinker with something which isn't broke in the first place. I am guessing it's similar to an obsession I once had in engineering. Comes from deep concentration turning into an obsessive compulsion.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
What I can't stand about this game is that there is far more setup / build up than actual execution / payoff.

Imagine watching someone walk around setting up a bunch of interesting things to watch, but nothing ever happens.

They load a large amount of fireworks up and it looks like it is going to be for a grand finale, yet they never light a match.

Setting up an elaborate domino rally but never tipping the first domino to initiate the chain reaction.

Decorating a room with festive party supplies and decorations but never inviting anyone to join the celebration.

Planting a variety of seeds in a garden and tending to them regularly, but never allowing any of them to bloom or bear fruit.

Building a complex model train set with detailed landscapes but never powering on the trains or watching them move.

Feels like the Dev is an ex wife trying to ball ball every guy on the surface of the Earth. The game concept is so perfect yet, I also felt so many points were missed.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

You basically wrote a long text about how your balls hurt. A medical history - thanks for that!

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
What makes a dev tinker with something which isn't broke in the first place. I am guessing it's similar to an obsession I once had in engineering. Comes from deep concentration turning into an obsessive compulsion.
Hubris and I would say OCD combined with perfectionism, so literally an obsessive perfectionist. I think this is one of Ocean's downfalls too just so obsessive always feeling the need to revamp everything.

Reactions: BlenderGuy
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes