keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
What I can't stand about this game is that there is far more setup / build up than actual execution / payoff.

Imagine watching someone walk around setting up a bunch of interesting things to watch, but nothing ever happens.

They load a large amount of fireworks up and it looks like it is going to be for a grand finale, yet they never light a match.

Setting up an elaborate domino rally but never tipping the first domino to initiate the chain reaction.

Decorating a room with festive party supplies and decorations but never inviting anyone to join the celebration.

Planting a variety of seeds in a garden and tending to them regularly, but never allowing any of them to bloom or bear fruit.

Building a complex model train set with detailed landscapes but never powering on the trains or watching them move.

This is the style of AWAM. This is why it is synonymous with blue balling.
I'm not sure what your point is, can you give me more examples? - :ROFLMAO: Just kidding - it's plain what L&P has been doing for many years.

utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
i just deleted a bunch of messages and threw out 3 trolls for 7 days. we dont mind you ppl calling out devs for their delays or fuck ups but keep it in limit and be reasonable.

posting morphed or out of context posts even after they have been deleted multiple times before will not be looked upon favorably.

7 days now, permanently next time. if any of you keep repeating it and/or if you ppl think this is a big thread and you can brigade this trolling then i will not hesitate to throw out all of you (those who post it again).

P.S: i dont play this game and i dont know this dev, and if you wanna come here with "they are defending him" or "some devs are protected" then you can fuck right off. im mentioning this coz it has happened n number of times on this thread before.
not playing this game is the best thing u do P.s don't give me ban

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Progress Report Ver. 0.200
40% - 40% - 0%
0% - 0% - 10%

View attachment 3427232
Why still say Sophia/Ellie?
Wouldn't be this (the suppose to be very short) Sophia/Sam+ other (very short) Sophia/Ellie/Logan/Tyler event?
And the real Sophia/Ellie event after that as separate update?
Hopefully end of April
Very unlikely.In more than 1 month,he is not even close to 50% completion.
Mind you the two 40% and one 10% in reality are less than 30% of the update done.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Why still say Sophia/Ellie?
Wouldn't be this (the suppose to be very short) Sophia/Sam+ other (very short) Sophia/Ellie/Logan/Tyler event?
And the real Sophia/Ellie event after that as separate update?

Very unlikely.In more than 1 month,he is not even close to 50% completion.
Mind you the two 40% and one 10% in reality are less than 30% of the update done.
He slacking off with that sweet sweet patreon money

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes