Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I actually thought this was written well, better if it gave the option to intervene and take Jennifer place to get fucked by Andre with a unprotected creampie to end....just my thoughts
I think this will happen in the future, especially if Sophia instantly leaves the hideout after seeing all of Aiden's friends there. Aiden will punish Sophia for doing this or at least try to, and this scene would tie with that.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I tried but I can't play this game, I wanted MC's relationship with just Dilan and the Daughter and the other women, but I saw in the walkthrough that I'm forced to accept Aiden's contract, otherwise Dilan will go to boarding school and there's no story with him, I hate games that force me to do things I don't want, I want games that give me a solution to not do what I don't like and let me do what I want. "Jessincheck" style game that leaves me free to play the type of game I want without forcing myself to do anything.

Yes, I know that many will criticize and say that it's whining and I don't have to throw that out or say that, but I'm just giving my opinion and everyone has their own, just respect it and we live in PEACE
Well, a good game also needs elements that are more or less forced upon a player, otherwise no good story can develop. The idea of simply switching off everything you don't like would only lead to AWAM being a bunch of side stories that have no connection to each other. I think that would be pretty boring.

I don't see the problem with Aiden in the connection to the story with Dylan, but in the fact that Aiden simply comes across as far too implausible as a villain. Aiden doesn't really have any serious power, but acts as if the whole world has to be subservient to him. There are endless possibilities for Sophia to take away Aidens influence on Dylan and make the whole story fall apart. The idea that Sophia would agree to a whole series of increasingly absurd tasks just doesn't fit. Well, I think it would have been better to have only one bad guy in AWAM and here I would have seen this mafia boss type who at least halfway comes across as someone who has power.

Ultimately, a game that has so many people playing it can't have the ideal story for everyone. I think a little flexibility is required here.

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
You know why I don't care about the development, deadline, pace of delivery of these erotic games. Because I don't pay! I don't support it and I don't care if he decides to abandon the project in the middle of the year. This is how Hydra in mythology cuts off one head, two are born.
The story and theme, character and well written and developed art is excellent, but sucking DEV's balls, I'm out, screw him and the game. There is a mountain that passes day by day. And this game will also pass.

View attachment 1264468-5fd3bf0ca6af1998add36549fceac3b0.mp4

Reactions: hmc15 and iHarmony

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Well, a good game also needs elements that are more or less forced upon a player, otherwise no good story can develop. The idea of simply switching off everything you don't like would only lead to AWAM being a bunch of side stories that have no connection to each other. I think that would be pretty boring.

I don't see the problem with Aiden in the connection to the story with Dylan, but in the fact that Aiden simply comes across as far too implausible as a villain. Aiden doesn't really have any serious power, but acts as if the whole world has to be subservient to him. There are endless possibilities for Sophia to take away Aidens influence on Dylan and make the whole story fall apart. The idea that Sophia would agree to a whole series of increasingly absurd tasks just doesn't fit. Well, I think it would have been better to have only one bad guy in AWAM and here I would have seen this mafia boss type who at least halfway comes across as someone who has power.

Ultimately, a game that has so many people playing it can't have the ideal story for everyone. I think a little flexibility is required here.
Yes, I agree with everything you said, but as you said, there is flexibility for you to create your story, but it is difficult to please everyone. For example, I don't like Sam and I think he has much more time with MC than Dylan, who I would prefer to have more time with his mother than his neighbor, as well as him having time with his sister and MC together, is that in my version of History the only people she cheats on are her husband and her son. daughter and the women in the game, the rest she is a calm person, a great teacher who teaches students morality lessons and everything else.

But as I said, everyone has their own taste and this is not my type of game, I don't want to compare, but the game that gave me all this flexibility and adapted to the story I wanted was Jessincheck, nothing compared in graphics to this game, but DEV is just starting out and it's one of his first games, and she's also a mother and you choose what you want to do with her and the game gives you options for everything and you take the path you want and the History will shape itself along your path.

Nov 17, 2019
People love to hate it, but oddly they're still here every day commenting about how much they hate it while eagerly awaiting the next update.
We love the game, we hate the dev for the clear and extending of content.

As always remember when they said that splitting the PDs into segments would help get updates done faster and then updates took the same amount of time anyway, or how about deciding to do animations when no one really asked for it and despite the dev never have done them before.

The idea and the content is great, its wasted potential at this point and i will probably follow it until its conclusion.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes