dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
does she take another cock other than her husband's or is this game sill a looooong series of renders with a somewhat story and a loooong list of potential men that could do something with little miss prude, Sophia?
No there are extremely hot scenes now. I don't want to spoil it for you. Play and find out.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
does she take another cock other than her husband's or is this game sill a looooong series of renders with a somewhat story and a loooong list of potential men that could do something with little miss prude, Sophia?
Let me guess... You would like to see Sophia getting fucked by another man, preferably any of the following:
Janitor,
Aiden,
Teacher,
Principal,
Mafia boss
Etc...

Well, none of these is expected to happen in the next 10 - 12 years.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Let me guess... You would like to see Sophia getting fucked by another man, preferably any of the following:
Janitor,
Aiden,
Teacher,
Principal,
Mafia boss
Etc...

Well, none of these is expected to happen in the next 10 - 12 years.
why do you say this?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
This game is what lead me to discover VN's, so it holds a sentimental value to me. I just don't get after all these years of buildup, it's going full lesbian that gets her to cheat...and lets be honest, most husbands would demand a threesome to get even, it's the only grey area of what is considered cheating, and in most cases won't impact a marriage to a great degree. Stinks of subverting expectations to me, and a bad call IMO.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
This game is what lead me to discover VN's, so it holds a sentimental value to me. I just don't get after all these years of buildup, it's going full lesbian that gets her to cheat...and lets be honest, most husbands would demand a threesome to get even, it's the only grey area of what is considered cheating, and in most cases won't impact a marriage to a great degree. Stinks of subverting expectations to me, and a bad call IMO.
this is honestly one of my more favored VN games

LUCIANO2020

Dec 10, 2021
I started playing the combined version and noticed a couple choices/scenes in the beginning that don't appear in the final .150 Part 1 version. Specifically, when Sophia is making breakfast for the movers, and Ellie comes in surprised, in the combined version there's an option to tell her to relax and not command her to change clothes right away which gets you a typical "Filthy +1". Likewise, after Ellie leaves, the combined version gives the option for Sophia to try on the bath robe for Marcus who missed seeing her when the open bath robe scene first occurred. She'll get a new type of point called "Horny +1" for doing so, and then an additional option follows for her to open her robe to show Marus for another "Horny +1". There's more dialogue, then the option to act flattered for yet another "Horny +1". The writing for these scenes seems a bit different as well.

Are these scenes something you added, or are they from a Part 1 version that's not available on the page 1 download section?

Thanks very much!
is there any other option to dowload this edition like in MEGA because i get alway a error traying to downloading in ggoogle drive. thanks

Reactions: HulaMaster

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Reactions: kakashiuchiha
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes