fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
we are talking about the game A Wife and Mother, i still play this game yes, do you not find the most recent game's update content promising to you?
For me personally it was pretty good, but doesn't progress the main story line since Soph wasn't involved. It does for Dylan and Ellie which some people are also interested in and I'm one of them. Hoping there's a route where they are each other's first, I think that will be incredibly hot but like anything else worthwhile in this VN it's years away in real time.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
For me personally it was pretty good, but doesn't progress the main story line since Soph wasn't involved. It does for Dylan and Ellie which some people are also interested in and I'm one of them. Hoping there's a route where they are each other's first, I think that will be incredibly hot but like anything else worthwhile in this VN it's years away in real time.
honestly i thought this game was a good VN game, and i really enjoyed the game's in depth story. the characters were great too and i really liked the mommy.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
honestly i thought this game was a good VN game, and i really enjoyed the game's in depth story. the characters were great too and i really liked the mommy.
I do as well. Everyone's issue is the development time which just seems to get slower and slower and now we're down to one scene for one route every 3 months. Then with it being slow burn makes it that much worse, think 7 years in and we just started getting to actual sexual content.

Reactions: Jar775

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I do as well. Everyone's issue is the development time which just seems to get slower and slower and now we're down to one scene for one route every 3 months. Then with it being slow burn makes it that much worse, think 7 years in and we just started getting to actual sexual content.
that is very true

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
Game was out since 2017 and what year is it now? I was in highschool back then and now i finished college, already and working for yrs yet the dev seems to have nothing going on for him wth man. Just focus on the main thing dont give us that xmas/easter/halloween BS! Just focus on the main story line and stop biting more than u can chew

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Does anyone know if St-9pol is still making fan art for this game? I have really enjoyed his stuff and wish the game would do just a little of this action.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ST-9Pol
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes