bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
The milestones of this game:

- PD15 or Sunday (the one following current PD): This is the milestone for the first full lesbian sex scene. Up to that point we will see light lesbian interaction but none of it will go full scale. Most likely we will see it unfold during the ranch visit where Patricia & Sophia meet Zoey (see PD15 draft schedule released by LP recently).

- PD16 or Monday (2 days after current PD): This is the milestone for the second full scale lesbian scene and the two heterosexual scenes. Bear in mind that in the announcement LP is referring to “with an important character”. That translates into at least one of the following characters is participating:
- Sophia
- Ellie
- Dylan
So when you see that a sex scene is taking place it means that Sophia is NOT necessarily the protagonist… Regarding the heterosexual scenes my wild guess is that the first one is between Dylan & Amber (see PD15 events) and the second one between Ellie & Logan (see PD16 aka Ellie’s day)

- PD17 or Tuesday (3 days after current PD): This is the day when the third full scale lesbian scene will happen. My wild guess says that it will be between Sophia & Alyssa (see return of Alyssa).

- PD19 or Thursday (5 days after current PD): This is the day when the fourth (and last announced) full scale lesbian scene will happen. It is the day when Nathalie returns and this is the moment of “no return” for Sophia… As per LP’s announcement this is the moment when Sophia is expected to seriously cheat on her husband… From this moment on expect Sophia to participate in any heterosexual scenes (not before)

For all the details of the above mentioned milestones please refer to AWAM Almanac! prepared & maintained by xxxorro :)
Jesus christ, thats like several years from now.... smart milking tactic, nice one l & p.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Looks like one of the premade faces of transport tycoon...and what happened to her body? Did he get his thing freshy cut off?
Just kidding.
Well, you can argue about it, but when I saw her AI face I thought: wow, she doesn't really look pretty in the original.

Reactions: RockSpice

kushsmoker13

Jul 14, 2021
It censors things pretty fast. Is there a way to turn off the censor
On that site it's kind of R Rated, you can refresh the response 30 times so keep trying and it will happen if you leave out certain words. You can also edit the AI responses and it changes the next responses accordingly. I added quite a bit of stuff to Sophia on there, looks like lots of people chatting with her already, awesome! Check out if you're into that, ripe for some Shota

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes