grewcock1

Apr 9, 2023
I never stopped.. :) The current chapter is Ch5.4 Afternoon Delight.. Progression from the Origianal The fashion show is somewhere in the vacinity of 1700 pages.. I Post all works on my Subscribestar page .. Thanks for asking.. :)
Everyone who enjoys this game and the characters but are less than happy with the progression should check out the ST-9Pol comic....

Apr 27, 2021
I'm sincere, I found out only lately this game. And now I love it!
It's funny, it's "rich of paths", it's well written. It reminds me "Photo Hunt" (I really prefer this story, but the other one's animations are very very good).
Personally, I'm loving the lesbian paths (Alyssa, the maid, Vicky, Emma, and I'm curious for daughter and sister), but also Sam's path. Dylan Path is something very "delicate" to write.
I guess nobody is following the "husband's path".
I really expect next update.

Reactions: Luis2008

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well, long time ago. So I decided to download the latest version and have a look what happened during my absence. I must say things have improved instead of the slow updates. Graphics are in my opinion better.

I really loved the date with Dylan and mum. Specially the hot tub scene is very good and building up the tension. Will the forecast be that in next update Dylan finally is allowed to fuck his mum?

But, what I have seen in the progress I will have to be patient for several months, or years maybe.The game is running for seven years now......
:)

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Last edited:

Ferii69

Jan 5, 2020
Well, long time ago. So I decided to download the latest version and have a look what happened during my absence. I must say things have improved instead of the slow updates. Graphics are in my opinion better.

I really loved the date with Dylan and mum. Specially the hot tub scene is very good and building up the tension. Will the forecast be that in next update Dylan finally is allowed to fuck his mum?

But, what I have seen in the progress I will have to be patient for several months, or years maybe.The game is running for seven years now......
:)
Do not forget that many couples have not even reached the hot tub and are waiting in line... :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Is it just comics or is there a game there too?
ST-9pol just does comics about the game AWAM. Of course the story is different, but it does have sex. I have enjoyed the comics very much. I am 65 years old and at the rate the game is progressing I am unlikely to ever see Sophia have sex in it. Lots of the comics are free to download and he is adding more all the time. Check it out.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes