Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Well, long time ago. So I decided to download the latest version and have a look what happened during my absence. I must say things have improved instead of the slow updates. Graphics are in my opinion better.

I really loved the date with Dylan and mum. Specially the hot tub scene is very good and building up the tension. Will the forecast be that in next update Dylan finally is allowed to fuck his mum?

But, what I have seen in the progress I will have to be patient for several months, or years maybe.The game is running for seven years now......
:)
yeah, sadly that is not how it works with this novel.

There are 3 or 4 updates a year and you have to wait a full year or even longer before interaction between Sophia and other characters is followed up.

I can't remember how long it has been since the last update with Sophia's sister Patricia, or the last update related to Aiden's tasks.

Here are update plans

looks like there is something with Dylan on day 21 in the afternoon, but looks like there are 2 or 3 updates before the developer gets to that.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
ST-9pol just does comics about the game AWAM. Of course the story is different, but it does have sex. I have enjoyed the comics very much. I am 65 years old and at the rate the game is progressing I am unlikely to ever see Sophia have sex in it. Lots of the comics are free to download and he is adding more all the time. Check it out.
Also the fan made games by Pixil and others are also free to play and have Sophia having sex in them with other characters too, here’s the link to the best fan art games for AWAM
(4) Collection - VN - Ren'Py - Completed - A Wife and Mother Fan Game [Final] [Pixil] | F95zone

Ohhyeahbabe

Feb 12, 2023
I recently subscribed to st-9pol and have enjoyed it immensely. All the action the game never does. Regular update as well. He deserves your money.
A small animated video of sam having sex with sophia
As game will take more than 5 year to achieve this, here you can enjoy it NOW. All thanks to sducon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Screenshot_2024-04-10-23-55-59-99_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4~2.jpg

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
A small animated video of sam having sex with sophia
As game will take more than 5 year to achieve this, here you can enjoy it NOW. All thanks to sducon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 3527986
If it is fanart then I want to thank the author for his work.
But the quality of the video is poor!
Because of the shortcomings of this video, the attempt to shame L&P with it backfires. There are thousands of sex animations of comparable quality and the type of scene on the Internet. The animation elicits a yawn from me at best.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes