Yeet214

Sep 1, 2020
If it is fanart then I want to thank the author for his work.
But the quality of the video is poor!
Because of the shortcomings of this video, the attempt to shame L&P with it backfires. There are thousands of sex animations of comparable quality and the type of scene on the Internet. The animation elicits a yawn from me at best.
Great

Chandler_Bing

Aug 16, 2021
I think L&P is intentionally delaying this update not to milk patrons(can be too) but because of the delay in animation.
We saw this similar situation with sam update where many said to leave animations/add in next update which he don’t like, since then L&P kind off delays near 50% of creation and matches with the progress of animation.
-5epumq.jpg

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Did he mentioned it ends at the spa? I can’t remember
L&P never reveals where the action will take place and he never shares a post of the hot scenes. Whatever L&P has shared right now for the update is not where the real action takes place. He has also clarified that this is between Ellie and Sophia and doesn't include the guys. So the action scene is somewhere else and not in the spa.

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
L&P never reveals where the action will take place and he never shares a post of the hot scenes. Whatever L&P has shared right now for the update is not where the real action takes place. He has also clarified that this is between Ellie and Sophia and doesn't include the guys. So the action scene is somewhere else and not in the spa.
Maybe in the spa but in another zone. I hope it happened in the house and i hope more than just a kiss

Reactions: .Septic.
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes