UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

50% of the programming and translation are done!

So, I make good time and it is very likely that the update will be released between 01/31 and 02/01 (for the "Legend Patrons" first)!

May 4, 2017
Needless malice. Differences are practical and mentioned before. Developer can release updates per year and still have monthly payment. He can leave his page without any rewards for patrons. You're not paying for nothing specific - no item nor service, and developer isn't obliged by any way to fullfil your needs. That's support and reason why Kickstarter isn't gaming platform even tho hundreds of milions were paid for gaming developers there.
The creator isn't obliged to fulfill one's needs however if he said just give me money and you will get nothing in return who would give him money then? No one. Therefore it is a transaction not support, he provides a service in order for you to give him money. That is a fact and facts don't change based on how you feel or how you treat something.

Reactions: eeee and Paprika

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
The creator isn't obliged to fulfill one's needs however if he said just give me money and you will get nothing in return who would give him money then? No one. Therefore it is a transaction not support, he provides a service in order for you to give him money. That is a fact and facts don't change based on how you feel or how you treat something.
Just because I send money to someone on Patreon does NOT mean it is a "transaction"... I am not "buying" anything. I am however supporting the dev so he can continue to develop that particular game if it interests me. Wealthy patrons of Universities or Art Exhibitions do not "buy" anything - there is no "transaction" - merely financial support for something they like or want to be involved with. Patreon is the same thing... support - it's not eBay or Amazon where you buy a finished product.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Gonna be hilarious to see release.

Either it's gonna be an excellent 0.2 version or a complete shitshow, given all of the inevitable lapdogs rushing to the developers defence.

Getting huge Dual Family vibes from this one boys.

That's an odd comparison to make give the way you led up to it. Dual Family is a really good and somewhat meta look at the incest genre as a whole. If you don't like that they aren't interested in just giving you new fap material every month then that's a problem with you, not their project.

U

User_215882

Figured Id post something that doesnt involve when the update is coming or milking. What do you think the next update will have? Im guessing maybe something a little lewd, but I bet most of the update is going to finish the ground work for the game (so more story time).

U

User_215882

You could try good girl gone bad. Thats a 2d game. Just hit the female protagonist tag and it will pull up whats out at the moment.

Reactions: Carez and Namco15

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
just played it and i really enjoyed it. just 0.01 and theres a lot of content already. getting to know everyone and setting/creating different "routes". right now top 3 in this genre for me. so top scores.

Collesart22

Sep 6, 2017
well its looks like am playing as "Woman", there was problem with real me ... haha, thinkin as a men, and act as a woman.. its seems like i have "boobs" and i realy know how to use these hehe ooppsie

Reactions: PrinceRe

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

02/01/2018 for 30$ Patrons

02/04/2018 for 15$ Patrons

02/07/2018 for 10$ Patrons

02/09/2018 for 5$ Patrons

The first release will only have most of the language of the "demo part" edited. I'll try to hand in the complete edited language version later.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes