Astriedax

May 15, 2017
I don't know if the dev reads this thread, but just my thoughts about the current reward system.

Delaying the release for low tier patreons, would only hurt your patreon base, while allowing pirates to get it as soon as possible. If your game is good or hot news (it's both imo.), many sites will leak imediatelly as they put their hands on it.

Expensive higher tier to decrease the awaiting time, might/will lead to people to pledge and remove before their pledge being actually counted. It could be for several reasons, maybe it simply would be too expensive for someone's pocket which will lead to this outcome, maybe the person simply doesn't believe it worth that much.
Being abled to download at any pledge tier, would reduce the inclination of pledge widraw.

__

This game is what I always wanted from similar games. A game with hot characters but with a good story, consistency, natural pace. It just way more interesting imo.

I really hope eventually this dev gets well paid, and also that he keeps the updates with the same quality as the original release.

That being said, while I am excited for the 0.2 release, I don't expect the same quality anywhere close, because I don't have a clue how much time he had spent developing 0.1 (probably more than 1 month), and he currently has a job, meaning he ain't dedicating his full time for game development, yet.

Reactions: Jerkov and dunhill

chocolate

Oct 27, 2017
As developer said: "First release: 02/01/2018. But highly probable only at the very end of the day." Couple hours left...calm down.

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
I am thinking about how many big the update is. The last one was more or less 1 gb

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes