Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
1 person can't maintain updates with so much content of such quality. Update with even 1/4 of what we've seen in 0.1 would be amazing.

Reactions: n0b0dy

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
The disappointment rage is going to be epic.
There's no way this one meets the anticipation of all these people. This guy has been making $2k a month for the past 3 months without delivering an update. Good for him, but a TON of people have bought into this game with no proof it was going to deliver something good.

Norexy

Jan 7, 2017
" ıts okey but 30 minutes of gameplay wont be enough with this much time"........

... but I think that you should not whine about the time of the gameplay, we that - a lot of piles of coins in the hands of the developer? I, for example, poured for the translation into Russian, but I was politely refused (so far, at least), I am without resentment ... therefore it is necessary to accept with gratitude what is given))))))))
a lot of people waiting this game it is not a problem for me but 3 month without any update ...

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
I look forward to the excuses that will ensue once people find out they waited 3+ months for 2-3 minor scenes.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Seriously, only dissapointment this game can bring for me is moment when dev would give in and start creating another VN with 10 renders per scene while all scenes would be about fucking. I don't expect anything strongly sexual in this and even 2 next updates. And that's how it should be done in my opinion

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes